Method feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

pole addict

Went into the tackle shop today to get a couple of Preston in-line method feeders.
Out of stock.
Which seems to be a problem I'm reading about more often.

But I did pick up some by Waterline.

They look almost identical in size and shape and came in a pack of 2 medium(same size as PI small), 1X 15g and 1X 30g. 2.50 for the twin pack. A massive saving on PI prices.

http://www.bosfish.co.uk/PRODUCTS/COARSE/wlate02_hook_tyer.htm

Have a look. Even cheaper here [:T]

(Sorry couldn't get the link to work but check out bosfish.co.uk and click on waterline and coarse accessories.)

maggot dangler

i would be quick tho. from what i have heard at the tackle shop there will not be anymore waterline ones after this batch, something to do with preston and copyright.

carlh

Preston need to get a grip or they are going to loose a lot of custum,everything you want is out of stock[:(!]i have had stuff on order since april and still havent recieved them yet all my tackle shop keeps getting told is mid august ! well mr teale its mid august now and were is my gear,or has the boat from china not arrived yet.

[:C]

Genus9

Stuff has started to come into the shops over the last couple of weeks,

We've got all the feeders/moulds in stock and had a delivery of the pullabungs, hardcase luggage, offbox accesories and a few other items We'd been waiting for,

Apparently, they had 2 or 3 containers in a couple of weeeks ago but the shops with back orders get theirs first.

carlh

If anyone is having trouble getting hold of the method feeders and moulds try here http://www.millingtonstackle.co.uk/index.php
he has loads of them just been in so i have seen them.

PorkRocker

Get preston methods off ebay all the time! That's good thing about ebay - you know it's in stock!

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
I broke one last time out !!!
was nearly in tears !

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.