metalforever swallows pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

slf

NUFC
metalforever claimed his milo carbonate i think it was the best on the market and better than a matchbox pyramid 4 which i have just bought. Now he admits that it is not better and is going to sell his milo for a boss modular or tourney pro box which are very simmalar to a milo. what do you think!

stikflote

Site Supporter
1 box is as good as any other, its only a box to sit on ,and fillup with stuff you never use lol

Dave_Barrett

Pyramid 4 boxes are the best on tha market i bet he will be wanting one of these next SLF
Originally posted by slf

metalforever claimed his milo carbonate i think it was the best on the market and better than a matchbox pyramid 4 which i have just bought. Now he admits that it is not better and is going to sell his milo for a boss modular or tourney pro box which are very simmalar to a milo. what do you think!

Last edited:

slf

NUFC
yeah he will they are the best boxes on the market you cant beat them dave aint that right metal

Dave_Barrett

If metalforever is Tom ringer he will have one of these boxes believe me
Originally posted by slf

yeah he will they are the best boxes on the market you cant beat them dave aint that right metal

neneangling

Been saying that Pyramids are the best boxes on the market for ages, they dont look as 'cool' as a milo but they are much better, lighter, more adaptable, cheaper, i could go on...

stikflote

Site Supporter
do you catch more fish with a fancy box ??? you cant beat the old shakespear box they never wear out lol

ada

brummie
i have used a milo tardis for a few years now weighs a ton,wheel kit cost 80 quid,arkward to carry,spares are a nightmare to get.........................but its steady and comfy and will outlive the rest of the boxes on the market

mangrojack

he only wants a tourny modulator cos i want one.

but il admit ive been looking at the matchbox range mainly cos they look better with your name on lol

Thom

in all honesty i havent chosen to sell my box/swap it due to being a strat... i mean a tart.

The simple answer is these milo's are STUPIDLY heavy with mine coming in at about 50lb dry!

add tackle it climbs to nearer 70lb to the point at which carrying any distance is a chore.

I dont want a matchbox unless i have to buy a cheap box, they are ok, but nothing fancy and the seats will become less comfortable after regular use. i want either a tourny/boss or even just a new milo base unit.

this wouldnt solve the problem of the weight but atleast i would then have a footplate thats height adjustable.

mangrojack

im gonna dissagree with you there thom i think them matchbox's look quite sexy with your name on the back.

maxwell_hung

caster blaster
I wouldn't swap a milo for a boss/daiwa box. The build quality doesn't seem as good and they are just as heavy.
I don't get all this too heavy to carry stuff. At most commies you have very little, if any distance to walk. Everywhere else use a barrow.

Thom

maxwell the worst part is my home water has upto 100 yards to walk to the lake and its an uphill slog to the lakeside.

Status
Not open for further replies.