Messingham Sands Fishery. 💥 🎣 UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP 🎣 💥

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
We are extremely pleased to announce that Messingham Sands Fishery is under new ownership!

We would like to say a massive thanks Kevin and Elaine for all their hard work over the last 30+ years as they have created a truly outstanding fishery and it really is a credit to them both

As new owners, we have lots of exciting plans for the fishery and we want to reassure all of our customers that the operational side of the business will be remain unchanged.
MATCHES
All match bookings previously made with Kevin have been transferred over to ourselves so there is no need to contact us to re-book anything unless you have a specific query or want to make any alterations to your booking. For any future bookings please contact us and we will do our upmost to accommodate you on the dates/lakes you wish to fish.

SYNDICATE MEMBERSHIP
All syndicate renewals letters have been posted to our existing members today and all members should receive their renewal letters in the coming days.
We are in the process of updating our website along with changing the fishery contact number, so if you need to get in contact with us over the forthcoming days please message us on Facebook and we will be happy to help.
Finally............ We very much look forward to seeing you all at the fishery throughout the year and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks
George & Charlotte Robinson, Tony & Karen Griffiths

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I blame Ukzero1 and Sly. Kev has never been the same since their visit. Poor Kev. 🤣🤣

Fantastic fishery. Well done Kev. I wish you all the best. 👍

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I've been told that the bailiff is still in therapy after our last visit. :LOL:

Hope all goes well for both previous and new owners. Messingham is a very good fishery.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
I've been told that the bailiff is still in therapy after our last visit. :LOL:

Hope all goes well for both previous and new owners. Messingham is a very good fishery.
well,it is for those capable of catching cats,obviously i would`t know :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
thats a point,he was on about Eels in a food flask,it makes you wonder ;):ROFLMAO: