- Mar 29, 2015
As an electrical contractor made a wrong connection in a distribution panel at Leeds infirmary. Caused a fault surge that went back to the mains switch room. Half the hospital without power as the stand by generator failed. Made the front page of the Yorkshire post, luckily the big inquest was About the generator failure.
I worked for a Property developer and he had bought a house at auction and we were to renovate it. Anyway i got in touch with the sparky and we went in, it had been used as a Canabis farm and the Main had been tampered with, the spark looked it over and switched it on Bingo lights worked the lot 10 mins later i see smoke coming from under the stairs taking a look i see sparks and Crackling, needless to say i shouted the sparky he whacked it off with a stick and a complete rewire was ordered.