MESSAGE FROM RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

I'M BACK

Regardless of the way that NASTY MAN DIRK treated me whilst i was held prisoner i'm now recovering safe at home with MALC and looking forward to our next trip to the water's edge over the weekend.

Malc has even promised to let me have a go with his rod to help me recover after what that NASTY MAN DIRK did to me.

He tried to force feed me with 1 coins and stuffed me in his rod bag but NICE Malc saved me from becoming just another stuffed teddy.

And just to show you all that i'm better here i am getting ready for our session at the weekend
Datafile.jpg

Yours RED

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Malc

If you open the door to your cell..erm room you'll see two nice men with a white coat coming down the corridor, let them in mate theres a good boy.

The coat is a special one that only certain kinds of people get to wear & you've got to be very special to wear it (just ask TOMA) icon_smile_wink.gif

ps Red glad to hear you're safe

Alan

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:i'm now recovering safe at home with MALC

Well ?? Now are we sure you're safe there Red? Some may question that icon_smile_big.gif

We all know that Malc got a bit sunburnt a few weeks back as one of his photos prooved, but has the effects of the sun caused more damage than originally thought?

icon_smile_big.gif Dave

MALC

I would just like to point out that when this thread was started this morning at 7.55am i was in bed after my night shift and there for it was not I that started this but in fact it was RED as for a while now i have suspected him of logging on to the net and making post's as if it were me.

Whilst this doe's not worry me i feel that other poster's should be warned about RED and his activities.

To try to stop him posting in the future i have now secured him in the base section of my seat box and hopefully this will be an end to his attempts to pose as me whilst on line.

Although i except that some of you may prefer his posting's to mine !

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
NURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
he's out again

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.