Message for Lid......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Morning Lid (or is it afternoon in Antigua ?)

I hope you're enjoying your holiday and I trust the postcard is on it's way but at 5.00 o'clock on a dark, damp morning in not so sunny England, the last thing I want to see before going to work is this:

Lid in Antigua, Land of Sea and Sun [:)]

LOL,

Have a good holiday and don't worry about us lot back here [:D][:eek:)]

Dave Datafile2.gif

Lid

Hey Dave and everyone on the MD's

It's really great here, but it was only about 28 degrees today!! By the way we are 5 hours behind. I caught a couple of small fish on the telescopic today, couldn't tell you what they are called though.

The missus netted a beautiful looking eel and Rebecca (7) getting pretty good at snorkeling now.

Yesterday we took a boat trip out to the reef snorkeling, but it was a bit rough for Rebecca as the trade winds are pushing thru a fair bit. Good fun feeding the fish out your hand though, and such incredible colours. Linda (the missus) got bit by something and a zoologist we met today says it was probably the spines of a surgeon fish (?) which are one of the common reef fish we were swimming with.
She also appears to have been caught with a jelly fish tentacle a couple of days earlier.

Just to make you all really envious, I am staying at a friends villa here. He's got six ranging from 2 bedroom to this one which actually has 4 double bedrooms, not 3 like the ad says. If anyone's interested I can get discount).

Can't be doing with this phone line internet access only though - far too slow, but at least it's free (like America, the phone line is free for local and internet calls).

I'll start posting again properly when we are back on 26 April.

Lid in Antigua, Land of Sea and Sun [:)]

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's it: "It's really great here, but it was only about 28 degrees today!! " - where's my banish member button [:D]

I've got a friend with a caravan at Withernsea if that's anything to compare with lol

It sounds like you're having a great time, keep it up thumbsup.gif

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
And i'll have the rum "punch" waiting for you when you get back mate [:D]

Alan

Datafile3.asp

it wasn't me, i didn't do it, nobody saw me, nobody can prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.