message for Jlw & Nige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I see your both from tamuff which ain't far from me (stafford) i was just wondering if the black isle has got any whiter recently??

The black isle is what we call the island in the pool/lake on the south side of the A5 behind the snowdome (or whatever its called now) the last time i went past it i had Dian & mum in the car with me & they couldn't believe the amount of cormorants on the island, i've gotta admit there does seem to be a hell of a lot more now than when i first saw them a few years back (i was a security guard on the road works when they put in all the new islands by the snowdome).

Ahhhh memories of the nights i did the security round there (it wasn't me who used to "guest" on the waters next to the snowdome HONEST)
thumbsup.gif

One other thing who actually has the rights to those pools n stuff ??

Alan
You've just been moderated

jlw

Hi Trogg,

Im not sure you probably better asking Nige as he nows EVERYTHING!!!!

AH Well I have to answer sarcky with sarcky dont I Nige and I have just started.

Its alright Trogg no offence to you.

this is between me and Him hey Nige
lol.
ass.gif bash.gif nono.gif

JLW

G

Careful jlw
you might get into trouble at work for putting smillies like that about your boss. {LoL}
Did you go pole fishing jlw?
beer-toast1.gif Toma

jlw

Toma,

I dont think I would get into trouble, Nige knows me well enough to know i dont mean it really.lol

Well I hope he does

Im popping down to watch the expert in action tomorrow so your probably right I should watch what I am saying or he might use me as bait.

JLW

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the reply Jlw

Toma
I don't remember you being called Nige or Jlw so whatta you doin readin this then ???

Alan

jlw

Hi there,

Well I popped down to see the expert in action today and recieved a very detailed discription on pole fishing, it was very interesting and I learnt alot,

Nige even let me have a go which was great, i seemed to struggle a little with the weight of the pole and the first couple of bites were a disaster cos i was striking uuuuuuupppppppppssssssss.

But the few fish i managed to get out made me a happy lady and it was nicer cos Im celebrating a birthday so i caught 3 fish on my 33rd birthday which is a bit eary.

Anyway Trogg I mentioned your question to Nige and he says he will reply, but at the mo he is busy FISHIN LOL.

JLW beautiful.gif

G

Cos boss man i"m a nosey bugger blahblah.gif
Right off i go you ave upset me crybaby2.gif so there uh
Toma

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Jlw

Thanks for mentioning it to Nige "wannabe john wilson"

Toma

take ya ball home see if i care
LOL

Alan

jlw

Hi Trogg,

I mentioned your question again to Nige, He says he is having problems getting on the web.

Just thought I would let you know as he does have the answer to your question and I am sure when he sorts out his connection problems he will reply to you.
thumbsup.gif

JLW

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks JLW

Alan

jlw

Hi Trogg,

well its been a while since I have been on the P C,
but thats because I have been working so hard for the management at our place, Slave drivers the lot of them.

Spoke to Nige, ref your question again but by now I bet you could have found out already, lol

WATCH OUT FOR A PHOTO OF NIGE AND WHAT HE CALLS A BIG FISH.

Cos while us mere mortals have been workin our socks off he has been on a weeks fishing holiday. beer-toast1.gif

But anyway he says he will try and get back into the forum as soon as he can.

Regards jlw alien.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks again JLW.

Just remind who's hard work creates the money to pay for his fishing holidays

As for the black isle i heard a couple of travelling folks decided that cormorants taste good n opened fire on them
hopefully this will put paid to the name

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.