Message for Dragon bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
DB me old mate i think its time to come clean.

Everyone say hi to my mate DB, we've been having a bit of fun recently pretending to hate each other & it would seem a few of you were worrying about likkle ol me icon_smile.gif having to put up with the grief from DB (thanks for the mails lads).

Just to prove there's nowt going on i'll get a photo of me giving DB a big sloppy kiss when i get up there after his 50lb carp later this year. (If i'm lucky you might even get a photo of me holding a big fish as well LOL).

My apologies if it went to far lads n lasses.

Alan
Datafile.gif

Zinky

Grumpy
Trogg,
One just can't have fun anymore what do I do now when work gets boring.
As for you and a big sloopy kiss ?????????? I would rather take a holiday in Scouse land .icon_smile_big.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you want a holiday up there mate then give either Danzante or Paul Mc a shout.

They'll both show you the best fishing places (i think its called new brighton) icon_smile_wink.gif

Pauls promised to take me fishing for a turd fish on the mersey so i'm looking forward to that.

The one thing i've gotta admit about scousers is their fantastic sense of humor, i don't care what anyone says about them.

At Yateley last year i had a scream with the Mc lads, Pauls kid brother was gutted cos he couldn't find any alloy wheels to "borrow" for the tranny van they were in & Just as Paul struck into the biggest carp he'd ever seen the fella two pegs down asked for his rod back icon_smile_wink.gif

Take a look at Danzante

He takes the mick out of scousers more than anyone & i'll give you two guesses where he's born n bred.

Some people really take offence at jokes made about their area but Danny makes some of the best ones going (probably nicks em from a mancunnian cos we all know how much they love each other)!!!

Anyway we can still have some fun, we can pick on Paul Mc (so long as his bro's stay out of it) & Danny's always up for a laugh (& a bit of mugging if you ask him nicely).

I reckon i'm gonna rename them two.

Paul Mc is now yozzer.

Danny's that fat bald git who only ever says "shake hands" icon_smile.gif

Alan

Edited by - Trogg on 08 July 2002 12:45:31 PM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now hang on a minute DB...................

Are you telling me my pass from the university of liverpool is a forgery??

You wait till i see that soddin danzante, he assured me it was a real doctorate in gynaecology.

Alan

Del-J

' Victor '
Hey Trogg just what is the world coming to when you start saying nice things about scousers. Don't you care about your image any more, or are you just going soft in your old age.

I just hope you don't expect me to start saying nice things about makems, and one in particular.

Del.

Not fishing? Then talk to your friends on MDs.

danzante

Alan,
thanks for the kind words (does this mean i can stop payin' yer now? ).icon_smile.gif

D'yer know, when i'm in work i wear tracky bottoms and T shirts, when i'm out with the missus shoppin', i wear shirt and trousers (donated by Oxfam)....
today we visited the Comet store in Speke...

my missus went one way looking for a condenser (if you seen her you'd know why) icon_smile.gif,
i went the other way to look at some dv camcorders, as i passed an aisle of televisions, a gentleman shouted to me...

"excuse me sir!, have you got one of these in silver?".

i said "i will have when it goes dark, where d'yer live?"

he must have thought i was a salesman.icon_smile_big.gif

Danny

G

Grow up,, from a "THICK FECKIN MAKEM"icon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gif, and you can do what you like to this post

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Danny

I'll have one in black cos my silver one reflects the light n scares the fish off icon_smile_sad.gif

Andy

I'm leaving your post where it is, i'm assuming its aimed at me??
But as i've proved before i won't abuse my mod status & remove something just cos its about me (unless it gets to obscene).

Alan

Zinky

Grumpy
Trogg we have had the plug pulled again oh well some just can't enjoy life what a shame.
Emails at home warnings what ever next more warnings???
See you Saturday???????????????
Just for the record who started all this agro was it Stinko or the
Angling Bandit.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
DB

The way this things going we're gonna run out of people to wind up icon_smile_sad.gif

We can't pick on the welsh cos thats Geoffs job icon_smile_wink.gif

There's only two areas left Lancashire & Yorkshire the problem being we all know how they feel about each other anyway, so if we pick on Yorkies the Lancs will have a laugh n join in, if we pick on the Lancs lot the Yorkies will join in so which side do we choose??

If you ever saw Dave P you'd understand why i'm tempted to pick on Lancs (drives a truck but can't see more than ten feet) then you've got Dave W from Yorks if you saw him you'd just run.

I suppose we could do a norf v souwf one but Pete would get the "ump" & apart from that i dunno whether i'm a nurvener or a suvener cos i'm stuck in the middle???

Now we could pick on people with beards (esox icon_smile_wink.gif) but then again i've got half a beard myself.

Theres only one thing left..............

We'll have to pick on gormless security officers from cumbria!!!

Alan

Zinky

Grumpy
Trogg now you are getting on very iffy ground.
Picking on the Welsh.
Just check out Dragonbat and my site name all Welsh based.
Dragonbat was born in Wales.

scoobs11

as usual trogg trying to pick on someone thinner and better looking than yourselficon_smile_blackeye.gif

oh i forgot there is no one else as big and ugly as you is thereicon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

drown maggots not kids

david platt

Fusilier
quote:
DB

The way this things going we're gonna run out of people to wind up icon_smile_sad.gif

We can't pick on the welsh cos thats Geoffs job icon_smile_wink.gif

There's only two areas left Lancashire & Yorkshire the problem being we all know how they feel about each other anyway, so if we pick on Yorkies the Lancs will have a laugh n join in, if we pick on the Lancs lot the Yorkies will join in so which side do we choose??

If you ever saw Dave P you'd understand why i'm tempted to pick on Lancs (drives a truck but can't see more than ten feet) then you've got Dave W from Yorks if you saw him you'd just run.

I suppose we could do a norf v souwf one but Pete would get the "ump" & apart from that i dunno whether i'm a nurvener or a suvener cos i'm stuck in the middle???

Now we could pick on people with beards (esox icon_smile_wink.gif) but then again i've got half a beard myself.

Theres only one thing left..............

We'll have to pick on gormless security officers from cumbria!!!

Alan

HEY YOU BIG DAFT STAFFORDSHIRE JESSIE
Just Remember this,
STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES
BUT< NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME, SO THERE icon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_tongue.gif
david

lancicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by - david platt on 09 July 2002 8:25:58 PM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Scoobs

I knew you wouldn't let me down LOL icon_smile.gif

DB

So you're another one who's proud of the little red lizard then??

Dave P

A 20mm boilie fired from a black widow catty will hurt as well mate icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan

Zinky

Grumpy
Dragonbat So you're another one who's proud of the little red lizard then??
DRAGON if you please have respect "Fatso"
What does England have a "Rose" a flower I think

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
yep

& what is the rose a symbol of??

Love ......

So why do the english use the roses...cos we're all such excellent lovers mate icon_smile_tongue.gif

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.