Merry Xmas & Usefull info please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Well fellow MD'S you have never let me down before but this is a extra special request.

Can anyone tell me where there is a water in this country which as all of the following fish stocked in it

Roach. Rudd. perch. golden tench. Orfe. Crucian carp. Mirror carp. Leather carp. Common carp. ghost carp. Koi carp. Grass carp. Pike. Zander. Eel. Chub. Dace. Barbel. Sturgeon. Ruffe. Gudgeon. Grayling. Catfish. Minnow. Ide. Bleak. tench. Skimmer. Bream. stickleback.

Also the venue must have a cottage with Linda Lusardi / Kylie as the cleaner and cook and live in sex kitten,the cottage must have a extended lease about 6 months should do it ? and be free of charge with being a Famous MD he hee.

Failing that can someone tell me a fish farm that breeds all of the above fish that allows you to use one of those little green nets from paper shop and a digital camera [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][8D]

May i take this oppurtunity to wish each and everyone of you a very merry xmas and nets full o fish for the new year,also kind regards to all your family's.

Also a huge thank you to everyone who runs this site (The number 1 on the net) and all the hard work they put in.

Always remember it does not cost a copper penny to be nice to people...

Datafile2.gif
Happiness is playin wif yer rod

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Ooops i almost forgot Cottage must have Free range chickens for when me Grandad (Scouse) comes to visit me.

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

scouse

'River Man'
hi al
make sure they are like this
these dont eat casters lol

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

carper2002

'Ronnie'
With them two young ladies in the cottage i dont think youll do much fishing do you AL (lol)

Larry

Lazarus
they'red not be a chance of me doing any fishing with 2 lovely chick;s like that i be trying to get them to procreate the secie;s or some thing like that as may as well i' d be trying to do that because the way i'm catching at the moment i;d rather be of try ing to pluck&feather a couple of chicks than tryimg to drown my maggot fishing.

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.