Merry Christmas!!!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
I know this is early but tomorrow i leave for the Philippinnes and i wont be back till the 13th Jan and i wont be online much either so i just wanted to wish all my fellow MDers a magic christmas and a brilliant new year. Hope you all stay safe and get some fishing in if you can! see you in 2020!!!

Tony

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
All the best mate... Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours...??

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It's alright for some pffft. Enjoy your jollies mate, hope it's nice and warm for you. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here, freezing our bits off and huddling round a candle to stay warm. Jealous?..me?, never. (mutter-mumble.. lucky beggar..moan gripe). :LOL:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I know this is early but tomorrow i leave for the Philippinnes and i wont be back till the 13th Jan and i wont be online much either so i just wanted to wish all my fellow MDers a magic christmas and a brilliant new year. Hope you all stay safe and get some fishing in if you can! see you in 2020!!!

Tony
Merry Christmas to you and happy new year

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
lol ukzero1, teh weather looks fab but there is a strong change of a earthquake, they had a 6.8 one last weekend so could be interesting lol! let just hope she says yes when i propose or it may be a very awkward xmas hahahah!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
lol ukzero1, teh weather looks fab but there is a strong change of a earthquake, they had a 6.8 one last weekend so could be interesting lol! let just hope she says yes when i propose or it may be a very awkward xmas hahahah!
At least you have a chance of the earth moving mate, be it a yes, or a no;) Merry Christmas buddy, I hope you get a good result.(y)