Members Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Can I just say congratulations and wish every success to Giles, as I see he has just produced a video.
The report in this weeks Anglers mail,lists it as 1 of 2 new releases.
Whilst the report is not ecstatic, that could well be down to the usual Journalistic tendency to knock the new.
I think that anyone who offers free advice in these forums and therefore gives up time that could be spent in creating other money making projects deserves congratulations on acheiving a new venture.
Obviously, from his match winning performances, he must be doing something right and listening to the winners is usually a hell of a lot more productive than hearing the losers moan why they lost!
All power to your elbow Giles,
Well done
thumbsup.gif
Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

bart4real

Thankyou for that mate, and you are quite right it wasn't too favourable with those who assessed it in the review but to be perfectly honest, I agree with everything they wrote. It was surprisingly difficult to talk to a video camera while fishing and I was not very confident on that first attempt. I felt that it was a learning curve for both myself and the cameraman and tried not to make the same mistakes on the second video. I was quite pleased with the way that the sequel turned out and I felt confident when talking to the camera. I think it is easier to explain and demonstrate techniques, with which, some anglers are obviously experiencing difficulties. I managed to explain, demonstrate and bag up at the same time and I think it does us all some good to do that when people are watching. Once again, thanks for the support but it is a refreshing change to read honest opinions in the comics, even if they were negative towards what I do.

Giles

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Nice and modest ,Giles,
like everything else we,ve all got to learn!
Remember what they say,
"If you can do it, Do it!
"If you can't do it, teach it"

Good Luck with these and many more!
PS Webbo will expect a members discount for the forum lol

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

bart4real

I don't sell the videos because they are mail order but if anyone is interested, more details can be obtained on the website www.talkangling.co.uk
There are a few other titles in the range by other anglers such as Paul Downes, Clive Munslow and Norman Carpenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.