meghan gone..omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
megan has gone...yes left britain..will she return?will harry follow?
your thoughts on this.
will we miss her

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What was her carbon footprint ?

Is it a case of "I'm off, come with me if you want" door slams on way out ?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
DILLIGAF...?

Reactions: sly

Arry

Site Supporter

62tucker

Site Supporter
They keep saying they are a young couple. He’s 35 she’s 38. Not a young couple in my eyes. Newlywed. Yes. New parents yes .
Just let them get on with it. End of story.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I looks like she has seen an opertunity to make an awful lot of money by using the royal name and branding and has probably persuaded Harry that it is a good idea. She as always come across as the quite controlling type so has probably spit the dummy out when lizzie made her feelings known .......I see another royal divorce looming with a big payout

crackatoa

Site Supporter
I know to some extent it comes with the job. But all the interference from the press will have taken its toll.
Can't blame her for not wanting to suffer it if she doesn't need too. Not much point having all that wealth if it makes life miserable.
Probably wishes she'd never got involved with such a vile family as his.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I know to some extent it comes with the job. But all the interference from the press will have taken its toll.
Can't blame her for not wanting to suffer it if she doesn't need too. Not much point having all that wealth if it makes life miserable.
Probably wishes she'd never got involved with such a vile family as his.
Not the family but I don't think she expected the way the press find fault with everything she does or says. I don't blame her for getting away from the gutter press in this country. Just leave the pair of them alone.

Arry

Site Supporter
It takes someo.e special to enter the circle of Royals... I think that the lack of control over their own lives is the telling point... maybe Meghan got the pee because she would have no real power and had to to the line, who knows...
Our Royal family are our heritage, a tradition, some would say outdated, but definitely part of our history and although the model will change in the future, I think it should remain...

nico12

Grebe Grabber
The Diana connection is the only reason Harry gets the press he does. If Zara / Eugenie moved abroad would anyone care? Does anyone care anyway?

I'm all for them leading the life they want BUT I don't want to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.