Media/News desks

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anybody on here have a quick/easy way to contact multiple news/media outlets?

Its no secret i've spent months banned from FB for some of the memes etc i've shared, yes there are a lot of snowflakes out there who think what i post deserves a ban because it doesn't meet their ideas of funny just daft stuff like midgets dressed as nazis, people doing stupid stuff on video, sexual inuendo stuff and of course ripping the preverbial out of politicians etc

BUT today i have reported 32 images and videos of rape, child abuse and other vile stuff and having just gone back on FB ALL of them have been found to meet facebook community standards.

A friend was forwarded the link by someone and asked what could be done to get rid of it, they and i have both reported the page, reported the content and just to give you an idea of the kind of thing i'm talking about a little girl, being held open down below, a girl who looks around 12 being raped, numerous other similar stuff...all reported and all found to be fine by facebook.

I want to send the link and an explanation to the media to see what they can do, maybe if they have it on their pages/websites etc zuckerberg might look into it and wonder how the hell the facebook community standards are being met.

So if anybody can help with how i can contact all the news/media outlets in a quick and easy manner i'd appreciate it[/B]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
just sent the link to the police, hopefully they'll do something.

Peirs is a good shout as well, never thought of him

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
just sent him the link over his IG, lets see if he picks up on it.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
How the hell can people put this sort of stuff out in the public domain & not expect it to be picked up by someone & reported to the police?
My mind is boggled beyond belief!

Silver fan 82

Anybody on here have a quick/easy way to contact multiple news/media outlets?

Its no secret i've spent months banned from FB for some of the memes etc i've shared, yes there are a lot of snowflakes out there who think what i post deserves a ban because it doesn't meet their ideas of funny just daft stuff like midgets dressed as nazis, people doing stupid stuff on video, sexual inuendo stuff and of course ripping the preverbial out of politicians etc

BUT today i have reported 32 images and videos of rape, child abuse and other vile stuff and having just gone back on FB ALL of them have been found to meet facebook community standards.

A friend was forwarded the link by someone and asked what could be done to get rid of it, they and i have both reported the page, reported the content and just to give you an idea of the kind of thing i'm talking about a little girl, being held open down below, a girl who looks around 12 being raped, numerous other similar stuff...all reported and all found to be fine by facebook.

I want to send the link and an explanation to the media to see what they can do, maybe if they have it on their pages/websites etc zuckerberg might look into it and wonder how the hell the facebook community standards are being met.

So if anybody can help with how i can contact all the news/media outlets in a quick and easy manner i'd appreciate it[/B]
I have no idea mate, I don't use FB but I hope that you can take this further and that some kind of action against FB and hopefully the people at the source is taken!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
"....that sounds awful..." Perhaps you should have mentioned it includes rape scenes involving child rape and molestation

This might be a useful link to reference and quote when speaking to Facebook:

Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Act, 2012

62tucker

Site Supporter
There’s a program on atm on channel 4 about hunting paedophiles and if you can access stuff like that I am sure the police will be looking at it as well.
If they saying there not they can do with Facebook they will still be looking at it I think.
Maybe sent the link to channel 4.
It’s a good watch if you can stomach some of the stuff they take about.
And unbelievable how stupid the pedos are.
And refreshing to see the ones they caught this week got 8 years and 3 years inside.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
"....that sounds awful..." Perhaps you should have mentioned it includes rape scenes involving child rape and molestation
I did in my original message, including the photo of the little girl being held open..... then their 'fb operator' asked me what i was trying to report again 🤬