Meadowview Fisheries Lymm

TheFarr

Anyone got the low down on this place? Tried a search on here but only had a brief mention from 2014. Thinking about heading over there on saturday with the little one.

ramsaysnow

Anyone got the low down on this place? Tried a search on here but only had a brief mention from 2014. Thinking about heading over there on saturday with the little one.
how did you get on?
the place has gone terrible, in my opinion.
so much so, i wont fish it again.

TheFarr

how did you get on?
the place has gone terrible, in my opinion.
so much so, i wont fish it again.
It wasnt my greatest day fishing if I'm honest. Very slow start to the session with 1 or 2 half decent carp in the first 6 hours. The rest of the session didnt improve into the early evening either with just a a handful of small fish. A bonus 6 ½ pound Ghostie was my last fish of the session.
My 6 year old daughter had a great day of it tho just float fishing with maggots. Plenty of tiny roach, skimmers and perch to keep her happy for the few hours that she fished intermittently.
I dont think I'd return there again in a hurry. I'm not sure what it was but I just didnt like the feel of the place. The fishing wasnt great but it could've just been one of those days.