Meadowlands - New Owners

Whisker

Site Supporter
For those interested, this was posted on FB a short while ago:

IMPORTANT NEWS
To all fellow Anglers / Friends
After nearly 18 years owning our fabulous Meadowlands fishery and with a heavy heart i need to let you all know that the fishery is under new management with new owners, Nigel Harrhy, Mick & Tim Bull.
As a syndicate we would like to say a massive thankyou to all that have supported us over the years and help build Meadowlands and its reputation as one of the best fisheries in the country.
Over the years we have made so many great friends and shared some fantastic memories along with the sadness and heartbreak of some who are no longer with us but will never be forgotten.
Nigel, Mick & Tim have exciting plans to take the fishery forward and i am sure that along with us you wish them well and you continue to enjoy the undoubted pleasure of fishing Meadowlands. The match booking and Bailiff telephone numbers remain the same although they are creating a new Facebook page - (Meadowlands Fishery).
Finally on behalf of myself and the syndicate - Baggy, Jack, Colyn, Ray, Tony & Mick may i take this oppurtunity to wish you all a very merry christmas and health wealth and happiness in the new year.
Tight lines my friends and thank you
Dean