Me and My Big Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stribbo

I decided to take the wife and my little girls fishing on Sunday to a club lake that is full of Rudd. The eldest has her own rod and I thought a couple of top 3s would suffice for wife and baby. My eldest decides to help carry my pole and slings it over her shoulder whacking it on the door frame as she does so. "Careful with that you whally or I'll take the 700 out of your pocket money" says I. "How bloody much ??" says the wife. Oh sh** now I'm in trouble "Er Err, didn't I tell you, I thought I had", "No you bloody didn't and you know you didn't". I'm busted, "Sorry darling, I wasn't hiding it from you" (much!!).

Still, we had a great day catching a couple of hundred Rudd or more, but I think that pole is going to end up costing me a whole lot more than I paid for it. It starts with a new matress for the bed this weekend, lets hope I actually get to sleep on it !!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sounds like that "bargain pole" is about to get real expensive

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hi Stribbo, put it down to experience mate, what they do'nt no about they can't moan about, and dont forget little girls have big ears and not very good at keeping secrets.

Nice to see you had a good day fishing even if it does turn out expensive.

All The Best.

teepee.

scouse

'River Man'
hi stribbo
please you letting the side down here,
stand up and be counted,
you work all week, spend your hard earned money as you wish
you should have been born a scouse LOL

dave
scouse

Status