Me and my big gob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why don't I engage brain first before putting mouth into gear [:C]

Yesterday whilst not catching I replied to a few text messages and one of them was work. I told the customer I'd call over this morning to do a small job and now am wondering why on earth I did so lol

Tomorrow myself, the missus and a few of the inlaws are going over to Ireland to take the father-in-law's ashes to his resting place, I've got a string of things to do before hand, got in last night to find the boiler has sprung a leak in the garage, need to get the truck cleaned and washed, sort out some locks, bolt down the hatches, do a few invoices, sort out the Lindholme results and pictures plus drink the dregs of the beer barrels <- every cloud has a silver lining lol

At least the sun's shining, so I'd best get my finger out lol

Have a nice restful day everyone, I'll be thinking of you [:p]

nobby478

miserable old ....
Just think of it as Customer Service Dave. That's the reason you got the call in the first place...people trust you.

And you'll be the first to be called next time they have a problem, as well as calls from everyone they tell about you too!

Hope the garage isn't damaged, and I hope the trip to Ireland goes well. My regards to Mrs. Webster.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The garage was a bit wet lol, it's a plastic component which is part of the heat exchanger that has developed a small hole, nothing that a couple of cable ties and a rubber pad couldn't cure temporarily lol

I've been put in charge of the hotel bookings for Ireland and it's purely coincidental that the first hotel is on the edge of Temple Bar in Dublin alcoholic2.gif , and the second is even more coincidentally in the middle of Limerick at the side of the Shannon [8D]

Somehow I think I might be pushing my luck to take my tackle with me as well [8D]

ed2

T-Total Clustaf**k
It's alright, I had an 'I wish I'd kept my mouth shut' moment at work last week. I was making conversation with a couple at work as their card payment was going through slowly. I asked 'So, have you got much to do with the rest of your evening.. anything fun like hitting the town and clubbing?'.

The woman's reply?!.....

'No, not really, my dad died last week so we are going to meet the vicar to plan his funeral'....

oooooohhhhh......

Oops!!! [:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.