MDs Midlands Match Rysons Sunday 14th April

Added to Calendar: 14/04/19

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Have a good day tomorrow. I will be passing Thrapston at around 6:45 on my way to Decoy for my fist club match of the year. As chairman I really have to be there, particularly as I am presenting my Chairman's Trophy.

Looking forward to the results and write-up.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Good luck to everyone tomorrow, tight lines chaps. (y)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Good to put faces to names today and nice to meet you all. Thanks to those that made the trip and those that helped out.
Result in match results section.(y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Glad it went well Chris. (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
No worries Chris and glad to help out for the next one ........(y)

90sGear

Site Supporter
Cheers for Running Northants and well done on the win, must be because they couldn't see you :) Appreciate you running it, nice and friendly , good bunch, hard fishing but no moaners which was refreshing!

Whisker

Site Supporter
Thanks for organising Chris and good to meet you at last.
I enjoyed the day despite struggling (wish I'd took my main pole now but hey ho, there's always next time).
Good to meet the other lads too, MD lads and matches are always a pleasure. Well done to all who caught :D

drw

Site Supporter
Good day today and nice to meet some fellow Maggotdrowners well done Northantslad good result on a very cold day

loopknot

Hello all! Thought I’d give this a bump! And see if there was any interest in doing it again? Was a good laugh last time

Northantslad

'Any indications?
I'm in mate. I will get in touch with Hodge. Keep an eye on the thread all, date will be on soon, can confirm numbers once ive put the date up.
@loopknot @Scribe @Whisker @dirk @90sGear @drw

All welcome as before, as we did for the last one I suggest we have 12 max to give everyone some water to go at.

90sGear

Site Supporter
I'm in mate. I will get in touch with Hodge. Keep an eye on the thread all, date will be on soon, can confirm numbers once ive put the date up.
@loopknot @Scribe @Whisker @dirk @90sGear @drw

All welcome as before, as we did for the last one I suggest we have 12 max to give everyone some water to go at.
Depending when it's on but I'm interested as I've unfinished business with that lake! Just had spinal surgery 3 days ago so need a bit of time!

Scribe

Site Supporter
I'm up for it @Northantslad Just need to check if it's a weekend either side of the 14th April. For some odd reasons I have yet to fathom, I;m supposed to remember our wedding anniversary every year. o_O

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hi All. Started a new thread for this one in the same section.

@Dave could you lock this old thread please, new one started for next coming match.

Last edited: