MDs Midlands Match Rysons Sunday 14th April

Added to Calendar: 14/04/19

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Average stamp of Bream around 5lb I would say, used to be a tad bigger than that with very few skimmers showing, now more skimmers show and the Bream as I say not as big as they used to be, but get on a shoal and there are plenty to go around. If you are going this time of year loopknot then red maggot and worm all the way, tends to get a bit trickier after that for bait choice, usually around the 14th April they start changing their minds........................;)

loopknot

Had a walk around the lake today while I was bypassing Thrapston took a couple of pic 603E6171-4745-4E90-9472-07A226FA65E9.jpeg DBF250F3-11E6-4837-9E99-46402057FC25.jpeg A7CBE61D-319C-4F6D-9D81-F39CE24A5E07.jpeg CB9E107B-4072-4768-825F-B2655E227A4E.jpeg EC5D1003-169A-4B10-8058-127494BA621F.jpeg 5817C8F4-5487-4F50-99C8-64F5A68A2CDC.jpeg

Reactions: drw

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hi All, with just over month or so to go, its time I feel to confirm roles/help needed for the match.

@Scribe is keeping and maintaining the list of anglers, keeping on top of filling the 12 places (3 left) and at present it reads:

Northantslad
@nenboy
Stu
@loopknot
@drw
@90sGear
@Whisker
@MrBrightside
@dirk

For those who are helping and/or willing to help and by way of reply, can we use the below as the definitive list and anyone confirming their help, just copy and paste the below into a reply on this thread and add their name to the role, by the end we should have (and need) all roles/jobs filled:

1. Sorting date and booking venue-Northantslad-done.

2. Comms with scribe re numbers confirmation-Northantslad-in progress ( will be in touch scribe, any to add, just stick in this thread and will work from the most recent reply re up to date list)

3. Providing draw bag and balls and running draw-Northantslad

4. Pegging out the lake prior to match-Northantslad

5. Providing and populating a draw sheet during the draw & recording the results on it during the weigh-?

6. Provide scales-?

7. Provide weigh sling-?

8. Weighmaster-?

9. Taking cash on day, paying Hodge and issuing top 3 pay outs-Northantslad

Cheers all.

drw

Site Supporter
I’m good for the scales and weigh net can do the weigh in with an assistant

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@Northantslad I can provide a prepared draw list in Excel or PDF format and e-mail or print and post one leaving additional spaces for any late entry competitors if that helps.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Thanks guys, usually pack up before the weigh to be honest, so no-one is left behind as it were.

So as we stand:

2. Comms with scribe re numbers confirmation-Northantslad-in progress ( will be in touch scribe, any to add, just stick in this thread and will work from the most recent reply re up to date list)

5. Providing and populating a draw sheet during the draw & recording the results on it during the weigh-?

6. Provide scales-drw

7. Provide weigh sling-drw

8. Weighmaster-(s) drw and loopnot

So, one role to fill (cheers all so far) and 3 places to fill: messages to scribe please. All match details are further up the thread (thanks for copying across scribe).

Northantslad

'Any indications?
@Northantslad I can provide a prepared draw list in Excel or PDF format and e-mail or print and post one leaving additional spaces for any late entry competitors if that helps.
(y)Thanks again scribe, as previous, if anyone wishes to liaise with scribe on that and take on role no'5, reply in thread.

90sGear

Site Supporter
Happy to mark down the weights unfortunately not too much lifting for me with my back . Can also probably get hold off a second set of scales and weigh bucket as back up if needed.

Whisker

Site Supporter
I have some weigh sheets, a clip board and pen, I think that qualifies me for Role No. 5 :)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thanks Ian much appreciated. (y)Although I have heard a rumour that your weigh sheets give you a 20 Lb start :D

Whisker

Site Supporter
No probs. You heard wrong Kev, there's no headstarts on my sheets.
My maths and eyesight when it comes to weighing in others however... 🆒

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Whisker just joshin mate - Personally I would handicap you at -20Lbs :D(y)

Whisker

Site Supporter
That's about 4 bream then, give it take ;) Looking forward to this match Kev, can't beat a bit of silver bashing :p

Scribe

Site Supporter
That's about 4 bream then, give it take ;) Looking forward to this match Kev, can't beat a bit of silver bashing :p
I am gutted I will miss the match mate, hope you all have a great day and net one for me. (y)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Thanks Whisker, roles sorted.....

5. Providing and populating a draw sheet during the draw & recording the results on it during the weigh-Whisker

6. Provide scales-drw

7. Provide weigh sling-drw

8. Weighmaster-(s) drw and loopnot

.....Just 3 anglers to find....

90sGear

Site Supporter
I've a mate who is up for this is there's places. Name Dave Wright, I can confirm he's not sponsored or any kind of pools shark :)

Scribe

Site Supporter
@90sGear no problem, I am sure the boys will make him feel welcome. (y)

@Northantslad would you add Dave Wright to the list on the opening post and I will add him in the Matchman's Diary entry.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Nice one, done. Anglers are at present
Northantslad
nenboy
Stu
loopknot
drw
90sGear
Whisker
MrBrightside
dirk