MDs Midlands Individual - Jansons Fishery - Aubreys Lake - Sunday 22nd September 2019

Added to Calendar: 22/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@ulladubulla Whose idea was it to have this match on the same day as England;s first game against Tonga in the Rugby World Cup ? :(
So if I am distracted and don't fish well on Sunday then that's the reason why. :sneaky::)

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Just a bit of admin so we can be organised on the day.

Would people prefer 1, 2, 3 and two sections by default and £1 winner take all or 1,2,3 for each side of the lake and £1 winner take all.

Im going to fish if thats ok and Jos is going to fish with grandad helping. I will pay his entry so no-one lose out. We have 18 confirmed so 9 each side of the lake in a line?

Please voice your approval/disapproval?

Scribe

Site Supporter
Hi Luke I would go with 1, 2, 3 and two sections by default and £1 winner take all, but happy either way. (y)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Makes difference to me, I'll still come second to last.

I agree about Jos not paying. So as that would unbalance the 9 a side a little just go for 123 & 2 sections. £1 WTA, for me? :ROFLMAO:

90sGear

Site Supporter
Happy anyway it's done, two sections either sides of the lake or two sections split each end of the lake if it's wind effected.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Makes difference to me, I'll still come second to last.

I agree about Jos not paying. So as that would unbalance the 9 a side a little just go for 123 & 2 sections. £1 WTA, for me? :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes Neil and who do you think is odds on favourite for the last spot........... :D:D(y)

Bulldog

Site Supporter
don't think Jos should pay entry fee in the clubs I have fished with juniors entry is free and if they win any money fair play to them one way of encouraging youngsters. As for the payout as you think fit
This (y)

Whisker

Site Supporter
Oh yes Neil and who do you think is odds on favourite for the last spot........... :D:D(y)

Who does he THINK? Neil’s that sure, he’s dug out half a crown and placed a bet at Ladbrokes... 😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Whisker he might be really extravagant and dig one of those white pound notes he has out. :)

dirk

Site Supporter
Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 19.15.15.png

Luke can you sort this weather out for Sunday ;)

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
your organizing it so organize it anyway you see fit, im fine with whatever you choose and fully agree with the lad not paying

Weather is looking nice on Saturday Dirk lol

Scribe

Site Supporter
@dirk I much prefer the www.metcheck.com forecast. Not sure I fancy waving 14.5 Metres of carbon fibre around given the thunderstorms. :eek: :firedevil:

Jansons Weather.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.