MDs Midlands - Christmas Match - 30/12/2018 - Aubreys Lake - Jansons Fishery

jononcb

I've had a troll thru the jansons FB page and it looks a fairly even split to me for Aubreys lake results with low number pegs framing as much as the high number pegs.
Fingers crossed it's not too windy and we all get some bites ?

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
You do know your best bud @notneeded is going to be there to keep you company and support you all the way 'Go Neil, Go Neil' :LOL:

Really looking forward to being within earshot of Tony and having the P taken out of me all day, particularly if I fish, shock horror, at 11.5m.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Really looking forward to being within earshot of Tony and having the P taken out of me all day, particularly if I fish, shock horror, at 11.5m.

Steady on Neil that's a bit drastic, the next thing you know you will start catching F1's :LOL:(y)

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
@Scribe that's the best joke I've heard all year ( Neil catching f1s ) ha ha brillant
Cruel but true ha ha .

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Just on big happy MD family :LOL:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he tomorrow that fishes aside with me, shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition; And MD'ers in England a-bed, shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fished with us upon Saint Anysia's day.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
I think we might be one down so if anyone knows another angler who would like to fish that would be great