MDs Midlands - Christmas Match - 30/12/2018 - Aubreys Lake - Jansons Fishery

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Weather forecast is a lot better according to Metcheck. @ulladubulla are we pegged the same side of the island as the last match ? Reason I ask is it seems to be the more productive side.

PS @bricky72 If you don't want any of them pesky carp, you can always donate them to me. :LOL:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Results off Jansons FB page yesterday:
JANSON XMAS MATCH - Thursday 27/12/18
Munroes
Pete Taylor Peg 15 110.15
Nidge Orton Peg 18 104.09
Gerry Woodcock Peg 17 78.00
Alan Roberts Peg 20 71.10
Dan Lacey Peg 10 68.01
Lee Clayton Peg 12 58.08
Robbo Peg 6 53.10
Mick Cutforth Peg 22 51.06
Mark Morris Peg 24 49.12
Brin Marrison Peg 4 37.15

Not looking too bad Scribey boy... don't let us down! :p

Whisker

Site Supporter
Not the same lake I know, but fisherys still producing ton weights ?

jononcb

Aubreys fished rock hard last Saturday for the winter league crew. Not many weights above 10lb but it was freezing weather and biting winds and a load of cold water gone in the day before so the fish switched off.

But with it mild again I think catches will be back up to the 30-50lb region again.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Match Lake was won with 80lb odd yesterday. I can't fish the next 4 Sundays, so I might fish the Thursday open next week ?

Scribe

Site Supporter
BUT if they had turned up 1 hour earlier I would have won Neil do you mean Kev ?

Now, now Tony. Goodwill to all men. If I was allowed to start an hour earlier than everyone else I think I might be in with a chance. :LOL:(y)

@Whisker Shame you can't make it Ian, would have been good to catch up. Good luck if you enter the open and Happy New Year to you.

Whisker

Site Supporter
@Whisker Shame you can't make it Ian, would have been good to catch up. Good luck if you enter the open and Happy New Year to you.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you ? just the way the cookie crumbled, family stuff to do on Sunday.
Off all next week so I've been looking for a mid week match and... Ta-daaa! ?

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
We have the full lake so 5 each side - everyone has spare pegs. Will pay top 2 and 2 sides/sections by default if that’s ok? £1 winner take all for @gixer 13 again?. Remember separate nets for silvers and carp they were lenient last time fingers crossed it fishes as well - least it stops the eating and drinking for a bit!

Scribe

Site Supporter
I blanked on my last match, so a bite tomorrow will be a bonus let alone weighing in.

With all the venue experts going I'll just provide the entertainment while I watch and learn.

I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith .............:sleep3:

I had one carp the last time I fished Aubreys, which didn't count as it was a silvers only match. :oops: From what I have gleaned depending on which side of the lake you get will determine the better weights coming out. I suggest we put @Gixer13 on the Donut Pool to give the rest of us a chance. :LOL::LOL: That said the beggar would probably pull top weight out of there too. :whistle:

Scribe

Site Supporter
You do know your best bud @notneeded is going to be there to keep you company and support you all the way 'Go Neil, Go Neil' :LOL: