MDs Midlands Christmas Cheer - Aubreys Lake - Janson Fishery - 28/12/2019

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Cheers @ulladubulla meant also if those that had confirmed for 29th can now make 28th? Doesn't seem to be many replies since the date change post, so still on, as in enough numbers to run it still?

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Yes still on - last year a few didn’t commit till they knew Christmas plans

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Meant more that lots had committed already to 29th mate, but might not be aware the thread title has now been changed to 28th or seen your post advising of the date change to the 28th.(y)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Thanks a lot @notneeded it's nice to know I'll be missed................Who is going to come last now though that's the question. Saying that I didn't come last in the Xmas cheer match last year. :LOL:

notneeded

Site Supporter
Thanks a lot @notneeded it's nice to know I'll be missed................Who is going to come last now though that's the question. Saying that I didn't come last in the Xmas cheer match last year. :LOL:
Who's going to get my breakfast ??
You will be missed .

Scribe

Site Supporter
@notneeded I believe if you send a message and ask Lynda nicely, she will rustle you up a great breakfast. Tell you what mate you could get me on and drop it off on the way home. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers mate, disappointed not to be there I was really looking forward to it.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Have we got enough @ulladubulla to make it worthwhile? What are numbers at this point? I don't mind a social with a small handful, but its a long way to go for me for a small social. I might be wrong mate, but it does look like numbers were higher for the original date that I too had confirmed for. I can do the 28th as said, but having doubts numbers wise to be honest with you. Can you post a total confirmed for 28th please.

Cheers for your efforts Luke.

Last edited:

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Have we got enough @ulladubulla to make it worthwhile? What are numbers at this point? I don't mind a social with a small handful, but its a long way to go for me for a small social. I might be wrong mate, but it does look like numbers were higher for the original date that I too had confirmed for. I can do the 28th as said, but having doubts numbers wise to be honest with you. Can you post a total confirmed for 28th please.

Cheers for your efforts Luke.
I would say those who have names down will attend plus a couple more. I could fill it with non mders easily but not in the spirit.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Going to be annoying you I think soon, which I don't wish to do, cheers for running it Luke and bearing with my questions. Was just looking for an exact total confirmed for the 28th, perhaps as a list in a post may be, but no worries. Going to drop out of this one, as said its a long way to go for what seems may be a small social and using your suggestion of tracking back through all of the posts myself, it does appear to be a quite small number who have confirmed for the 28th compared to the original 29th.

Enjoy the day all.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Luke, Put me down please :) I've been watching the weather and it looks ok (y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I'd love to be with you fellas but I am in Ireland fishing Inniscarra res at that time.

I think Scribe may be a dark horse on this one and finally put an end to his well beaten run:p:p:p

Scribe

Site Supporter
I'd love to be with you fellas but I am in Ireland fishing Inniscarra res at that time.

I think Scribe may be a dark horse on this one and finally put an end to his well beaten run:p:p:p
Would be a miracle Dave as unfortunately I can't make it on the Saturday at least I know when I go to Jansons I can catch a big breakfast. :D

notneeded

Site Supporter
Would be a miracle Dave as unfortunately I can't make it on the Saturday at least I know when I go to Jansons I can catch a big breakfast. :D
Best bite of the day for you scribe at jansons 😂😂😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
Best bite of the day for you scribe at jansons 😂😂😂😂😂
That's true Tony although the Barbel don't mess about when they appear float is like a submarine - Dive, Dive, Dive. :D Don;t half put up a scrap pound for pound against the carp.

Last edited: