MDers Midlands - Jansons Fishery - Aubreys - 29/02/20

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I'll have peg 18 Tony if nobody wants it........as long as it's not peg 4 !!! :D

Have you booked Breakfast ? I have. :D:D

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Guys - I’m not going to make it on Saturday however the match is still on! We are moving house on the Friday (was meant to be next week) so Mrs has put her foot down.

Tony has kindly agreed to run the match and I will be there in the morning and afternoon to pick Junior up with Grandad.

Please enjoy the match and welcome young Chris Randall who is a shining star at 15.

See you Saturday!

Scribe

Site Supporter
Guys - I’m not going to make it on Saturday however the match is still on! We are moving house on the Friday (was meant to be next week) so Mrs has put her foot down.

Tony has kindly agreed to run the match and I will be there in the morning and afternoon to pick Junior up with Grandad.

Please enjoy the match and welcome young Chris Randall who is a shining star at 15.

See you Saturday!

Thanks a lot Luke another junior star who will catch more than me, that's all I need ! :D:D

Sorry to hear you can't make it mate, hopefully catch up when you drop Josh & pop off

notneeded

Site Supporter

See you Saturday!
Cut her foot 🦶 off.

Dusty

Site Supporter
@ulladubulla
I missed the last match here and can’t make this one due to work.
Are there likely to be more in the future? I would definitely be interested in attending.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
just looked at the weather forecast for staurday doesnt look good yellow warning for high winds gusts of 48 mph on the plus side only light rain.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Andrew and and me are going to give this a miss the weather here is attrocious and its going to be worse tomorrow. Cant see any point it fishing a top kit down the side while being blown off the fishing box and not enjoying it. sorry to let you you all down.

dirk

Site Supporter
I think i'll join you then and drop out. It's not a match any more with only 5 anglers. Good luck to the brave that venture out. (y)

Whisker

Site Supporter
Been watching the weather all week hoping it might change, I've not been out since 2nd Feb.
The rain I can do but 50mph winds isn't going to make it any more fun.
Regretfully, I'll give it a miss but if you rebook another date, I'd be interested if it fits in.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Ok I will have to cancel with the fishery - assuming not needed and Neil won’t want to fish?

Scribe

Site Supporter
Totally understandable Luke given the high 50 Mph winds forecast and how flat and open it is at Jansons.

I am bit gutted now though as I just know I was going to win it. :cry: Stop that sniggering at the back. :mad: :D:D

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
I was fully prepared to fish. Mad fool that according to Maesknoll should be an England International ;).

Tony has let me know it is cancelled. About to go and put the bait back in the freezer. Luckily I have a match Sunday.

@ulladubulla let me know if there are any expenses involved in cancelling, happy to cover any losses.