MD v England.......The MATCH!!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Ya might look hard but i bet your lass can chin ya

She hasn't yet, but she gave me a cracking black eye and bloody nose after catching me snogging a tart round the back of the club one night.... sometimes it isn't such a good thing being married to the daughter of an east coast hells angel [B)][B)]

Originally posted by Soprano

No one ever sees the Trogg Coming. The only sound they hear is the snap of their own neck

I caught a member of staff sneaking back into work one night he screamed at me grabbing him and when he'd finished shaking the first words he managed to say were "f*ck me...you walk quiet for a fat bas*ard...i mean a big bloke..." i just laughed at him and said it had taken years of practice to walk that quietly...it made it easier when i was out catching doggers [:D][:D]

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
As a past Md bank runner I want to know if Carp Magic ever got recompensed for the tea?[:T]

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Dave Spence, are you Tom Sharpe in disguise?

Trogg, are you....`ang on, I`m too young to die!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Boggis51

As a past Md bank runner I want to know if Carp Magic ever got recompensed for the tea?[:T]

By Dave? Don't be stupid Barry. Has hell frozen over yet?[}:)][:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Recompensed for the tea?? Not on your nelly, I heard it took you that long to get it to the team members that what hadn't been slopped out of the cups was clap cold and undrinkable [:p]

Carp Magic on the other hand delivered the tea to each member using a Guru T Spod accurately cast with a prototype Daiwa 14ft Butler rod over a distance of 120m where it landed on purpose built Fab trays designed to hold one cup and two Hobnobs

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dave

Recompensed for the tea?? Not on your nelly, I heard it took you that long to get it to the team members that what hadn't been slopped out of the cups was clap cold and undrinkable [:p]

Carp Magic on the other hand delivered the tea to each member using a Guru T Spod accurately cast with a prototype Daiwa 14ft Butler rod over a distance of 120m where it landed on purpose built Fab trays designed to hold one cup and two Hobnobs

Stop giving out my story lines for the next episode [:p][:p][:p][:p]

Total

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dave

......Carp Magic on the other hand delivered the tea to each member using a Guru T Spod accurately cast with a prototype Daiwa 14ft Butler rod over a distance of 120m where it landed on purpose built Fab trays designed to hold one cup and two Hobnobs

Carp Magic also reported on Facebook, that he ruined his favourite spod rod delivering your pies to your peg using the very same method.[^][:p][:D]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
ronnie-barker-open-all-hours.jpg

Mur mur mur mur mur Money back [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Last edited:

georgie boy

Site Supporter
Northerner..bloody NORTHERNER....usual mintsauce n mushy pea munching bogger...useless at Geography and thinks the only places south of the sinkhole capital is Leicester and London, thankfully the Earth has got the right idea and is slowly burying Nottinghamshire!!
stop calling our leader "Red Leicester", a Sinkhole!!!! or i will send
round my mate "Crouchy", he knows all the clubs in Staffordshire