MD v England.......The MATCH!!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

I say we take the southern softies on at a winter T shirt a Shorts River match [:0]

With a presentation and Barbecue afterwards? [:p][:p][:p][:p]

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Peter

As Team Captain I couldn't possibly fish for another team.[;)]

It's nice to have people you can rely on[:T]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
wise owl,who's a southern softie, last week i was breaking ice with my own two hands, blanked mind you, but no more" mr nice guy",going for the froat this fursday, we are fishing a match at aldercar and i am all ready for this one

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If that had of been us we would have been eating ice cream whilst doing it [:p]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Chuffin typical, you get something good and someone comes along either trying to poach the idea or the team captain

I've passed georgie boys contact details on to Trogg, our public relations officer. Expect a visit sometime when your least expecting one [:D][B)]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
*****ook me Dave thats a bit strong ya could have sent some Mormons round first [:0]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No messing WO, send in the exterminator first and if that doesn't get the message through in goes Stu [;)]

(Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it [:D])

Total

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dave

..........I've passed georgie boys contact details on to Trogg, our public relations officer. Expect a visit sometime when your least expecting one [:D][B)]

^^^Will he be wearing a 'Maggie' hat?[:p][:D]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
bloody hell, i'm quaking in me sketex boots, i was wondering what happened to our red leader, bring it on tykie boy and who's this trogg, does he live in a cave?, i'll tell the security guard at our gated lodge to expect a northerner, will he be coming by bus or bike?.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The guard will know when he's arriving as the sky darkens, the wind increases and the temperatures drop [:eek:]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by georgie boy

who's this trogg, does he live in a cave?,

i'll tell the security guard at our gated lodge to expect a northerner,

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. [:W][:W][:W][:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter

i'll tell the security guard at our gated lodge to expect a northerner

Northerner..bloody NORTHERNER....usual mintsauce n mushy pea munching bogger...useless at Geography and thinks the only places south of the sinkhole capital is Leicester and London, thankfully the Earth has got the right idea and is slowly burying Nottinghamshire!![}:)][}:)]

Pass this on to your guard at the gate...i'm the delicate gentle looking one on the right

2017121819195_doors.jpg

Soprano

Account Closed

bloody hell, i'm quaking in me sketex boots, i was wondering what happened to our red leader, bring it on tykie boy and who's this trogg, does he live in a cave?, i'll tell the security guard at our gated lodge to expect a northerner, will he be coming by bus or bike?.
No one ever sees the Trogg Coming. The only sound they hear is the snap of their own neck [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(] enforcer.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Phoenixicus

It's Rick & Corey from Pawn Stars

lol, we usually get called Max n Paddy, although to be fair when people find out the smiling ginger Rottweiler stood with me is my slightly deranged son... they change their minds about taking us on because apparently "it ain't wise to mess with father n son doormen".

They don't realise i usually just send Tank in first and, if they manage to wear him down i go in because they're to knackered to carry on and all i have to do is drag them out and chuck them out the door [:D][:D]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
now i am really worried, my mrs looks harder than you trog and has got better tats, tell Red Leicester to get another minder, i've printed your fissog and put it in our window, might keep the trick and treaters away,"one can only hope",come on Steve, lets get this show on the road.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Trogg

i'll tell the security guard at our gated lodge to expect a northerner

Northerner..bloody NORTHERNER....usual mintsauce n mushy pea munching bogger...useless at Geography and thinks the only places south of the sinkhole capital is Leicester and London, thankfully the Earth has got the right idea and is slowly burying Nottinghamshire!![}:)][}:)]

Pass this on to your guard at the gate...i'm the delicate gentle looking one on the right

2017121819195_doors.jpg

I will put you in our team for the next match, against the Southerners, probably guarantee that they won't turn up.

If Wisey's right about your lass, then she can join as well, as security.

[:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T]