MD v England.......The MATCH!!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Grappenall 57

Absolutely magnificent....result for the MDs team despite a. flyfishing, b. having dogs on the bank c. use of a weird paste and d. the shocking decision to have that young whipper snapper Carpmajic as bankrunner, brew maker and possible emergency sub (instead of Grappenall 57!). Superb deployment of the two dog night secret groundbait too!

You are already pencilled in to fish the next challenge mate [:T][:T][:T]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
although i now live in nottinghamshire, i consider myself to be a yellowbelly as i first lived in woodhall spa then horncasle so why is our team made up of mostly tykes and a imported scotsman, answer that mr. spence,so i would like to form a second eleven to take on these charlotterns who think that lindholme is a river or best a canal, get your names down and lets put red leader to bed.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by georgie boy

although i now live in nottinghamshire, i consider myself to be a yellowbelly as i first lived in woodhall spa then horncasle so why is our team made up of mostly tykes and a imported scotsman, answer that mr. spence,so i would like to form a second eleven to take on these charlotterns who think that lindholme is a river or best a canal, get your names down and lets put red leader to bed.

Great idea mate [:T] I am the inverse of you, I now live in Lincolnshire but was born and raised in Nottingham. I think the idea of a second eleven to take on the MD select team could be the basis of the next story. I need to be careful though as Bill Sykes is already calling for me to be banned. [:C][:C]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
Dave!.I thought it was me that he wanted banned, to shut him up why not give him a place in your team.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by georgie boy

Dave!.I thought it was me that he wanted banned, to shut him up why not give him a place in your team.

Perhaps he was [B)] but I think, based on past history, it is me that he wants rid of.[:D][:D]

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
georgie boy, I'm actually a Londoner born and bred who moved up to Yorkshire 18 months ago as a cultural ambassador.[:D][:D][:D]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Originally posted by Peter

georgie boy, I'm actually a Londoner born and bred who moved up to Yorkshire 18 months ago as a cultural ambassador.[:D][:D][:D]

And to get yer pounds off Red Leader [:D][:D][:T]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
Peter, I was born in Harrow, so that makes me posher than you and i fished the Grand Union Canal at Alperton when I was a boy so that also makes me more cultured than you and you don't speak proper like what I do plus my old mum came from Northallerton YORKSHIRE.leave the Tykes Team and join us internationals and we will show em.[:H]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Go with them Peter and Albert will never shag yer leg again [:0]

Last edited:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Go with them Peter and Albert will never shag yer leg again [:0]

Don't make any decisions until you see the deal that Pompous Git negotiates with Peter Drennan.

Do you think we should put Carpmagic in the team and get another bank runner? [:T][:T][:T]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Give him my place I will run the bank [:T] can cause more mayhem on the move [;)]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
As Team Captain I couldn't possibly fish for another team.[;)]

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I say we take the southern softies on at a winter T shirt a Shorts River match [:0]

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Give him my place I will run the bank [:T] can cause more mayhem on the move [;)]

Spoken like a true Guerrilla[:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T] Love it!!