MD T-SHIRTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Dave
Just wondering how the T-Shirts were comeing along and if they would be ready to purchase on the 30th at Izaaks.

Malc ghost.gif ZIPPY CURSE CLUB MEMBER 001

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Malc,

They are in the final stages now. A few have now been made with the following logo on the left breast of the Polo shirts. I must say they are looking good icon_smile_big.gif tshirt1a.jpg

Available colours will be Dark Navy Blue, Grey, Green and Burgundy and in heavy weight cotton/polyester. S, M, L, XL sizes. Additional sizes can be ordered ie XXL & XXXL

Regards, Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

Here's an update on the T-Shirt saga -

The story to date:
As most of you who were at Izaaks know we had no end of problems trying to get us a supplier in the first instance and when one came and promised us the goods in time for the fish-in, he too turned out to be a complete t#ss#r and decided at the last minute that there was no way he could supply us at the price quoted and that he insisted that we had asked for plain t-shirts and not polos. We know different so I'd just like to say thanks to ............ <what do you mean I can't publish his name and address?!?> anyway he knows who he is. (Just so we don't have any confusion he owns the print shop in CrossGates, Leeds just opposite a pub called ...)

Anyway putting the past behind us we have now got a new supplier.
The T Shirts are still Polo Shirts of the same high quality and the design is embroidered on to the left breast.
The software for the embroidery machines has been ordered and has arrived this morning at the suppliers and a dozen are being run-off for starters (got to get mine first, lol icon_smile_tongue.gif)

As before the colours available will be Black, Dark Navy Blue, Forest Green, Burgundy and Grey in the short sleeved versions.
Long sleeved polos will be available as requested Trev, along with SweatShirts, Fleeces, BaseBall Caps, etc, but one step at a time icon_smile.gif

The sizes available are as before:
Small - upto 94cm (37inch)
Medium - 97 - 102cm (38-40inch)
Large - 104 - 109cm (41-43inch)
X.Large - 112 - 117cm (44-46inch)

Unfortunately we cannot do them for the previous price as this was the t#ss#rs price for screen printed ones not Embroidered ones as they are now but in true Yorkshire style (no comments Trogg!icon_smile_tongue.gif) I have managed to keep the price down to 9.00 each thumbsup.gif
Post and packaging works out at an additional 85p per shirt (Uk mainland) other areas at Post Office rates.

We have been quoted 5.90 each for Baseball Caps with the embroidered logo should anyone want one and if at the same time as odering a T Shirt the P&P will be free.

I'll put up an online order form on the site but in the meantime if you still want one let me know below,

Cheers, Dave

MALC

Dave,

Could i order the following:
1 small - 3 medium - and 3 baseball caps
All in Black please (remembered the colour this time) thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

norm

DAVE

i would like i blue polo shirt xlarge and 1 baseball cap
but i would not put any bank details on the net ,so could i send you cash instead?

it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

G

Baseball cap for me as well Dave please.

Not one with the peak on the back{LoL} let the youngun's have them
Thanks Dave

Andy

i'm going fishing

martin.

Account Locked
hi dave
ill want 1 med polo (plum) & 1 baseball cap
andy
wether the hat right way round or not does not make any differance to whats under it

tight lines.
martin.

Edited by - martin. on 02 May 2002 07:33:44 AM

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Boss,
In addition to the one i won (seems like an awful long time ago) can i also have 1 green & 1 grey (both large) and 1 burgundy (medium)
and didn't you promise me a cap for waiting so patiently??? angel2.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

waxlion1

My lord and master,

please could I order one tee shirt, if it not too much trouble angel2.gif

Grey, Medium - 97 - 102cm (38-40inch)

Waxlion1

ray

dave, sir, creep creep, 2xlarge for me, 1 black and 1 grey + a baseball cap.
now for the creep creep bit, any chance before next week so that i can proudly wear them at w/acres. thumbsup.gif
thanks boss.

a real angler takes his rubbish home.

original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Guys,

Orders duly noted and I'll get back to you individually, shortly.

There's no problems Norm about payments Cheque, Postal Orders, Visa, Access will all do nicely icon_smile.gif
Ray can you let me know the date you are going and I'll sort something out.

Regards, Dave

ray

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
next week, leaving on fri night/sat morn, no problem getting the dosh to ya, will even come and pick em up.
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

ray

dave, understand if this is to short notice, if not poss for w/acres, any chance for the 3rd june.
thanks.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Ray,

As they say the impossible we can do, miracles take a bit longer icon_smile_big.gif

They are duly ordered and we should have them in by Tuesday at the latest so I'll get them posted to you ASAP and you should receive them before Friday all being well.

I'll get in touch by email later today to let you know about payments and to confirm addresses.

Dave

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Red Leader could i get a grey large polo pleeeeeease. I go to White Acres the same time as Ray and malc. (Leaving Swansea at 6am Saturday 11th May) So I am grovelling, and at my age it is a long time getting off my knees SIR

Let us know and will pay by her indoors credit card

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

ray

thanks dave thumbsup.gif
geoff, to save dave a bit of trouble, how about if i get yours and bring it with me, only one lot of p+p for dave or if you want to wear yours for going in, you can get mine???

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ray
Not going to wear mine to travel, gonna save it for a day when we can all show them off. Up to dave what he wants to do. Being an obedient soldier I do what my leader tells me.

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Geoff, Ray, Waxy, Martin, Poles, Toma, Norm, Malc, Alan & Peter

You've got email icon_smile.gif

I'll see you Trev on Sunday, Dave

Edited by - Dave on 03 May 2002 9:18:30 PM

G

Norm's out on the beer Dave i think, did you get my address??

Andy

i'm going fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.