MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Its Scribes ploy get it to pi$$ down everybody flux off home ...............he wins .............only chance he got really :ROFLMAO:
poor old scribe ? Bulldog you should be ashamed of your self where's scribe going to get a toto that's big enough for him ??😂.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Poor old scribe 🤑🤑🤑
Bulldog you should be ashamed of your self ? where is scribe going to get a toto in his size from ?? 🤔🤔

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Poor old scribe 🤑🤑🤑
Bulldog you should be ashamed of your self ? where is scribe going to get a toto in his size from ?? 🤔🤔

Toto wasn't that the Dog in The Wizard of Oz ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Northantslad

'Any indications?
My baccy and lighter got it to. Had the towel over them too, as the maggots swam and the expanders continued to expand from 4mm to 10mm. Really going to have invest in one of those covers, can't focus with out my baccy.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
As i gave up smoking after my heart attack i have an array of lighters i will put them in my bag hope its hoying it down then charge £5 per lighter....... winner winner ..............except for @Scribe he get charged a tenner ££££££££

Scribe

Site Supporter
As i gave up smoking after my heart attack i have an array of lighters i will put them in my bag hope its hoying it down then charge £5 per lighter....... winner winner ..............except for @Scribe he get charged a tenner ££££££££

No problem mate I'll just bring a bag full from the cash n carry and charge a quid. :sneaky::sneaky:First rule of business never give your price list away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'don't know you organise a match for charitee and all you get is abuse ! :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NB I always have the vape as backup. :D

Bulldog

Site Supporter
No problem mate I'll just bring a bag full from the cash n carry and charge a quid. :sneaky::sneaky:First rule of business never give your price list away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'don't know you organise a match for charitee and all you get is abuse ! :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A rule of life buy cheap buy twice :ROFLMAO: now lets get on to vape mods, juices etc how many you want ???

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter

Do you have a dustbin full of fish in the back of the car as back up as well mate?:p

Scribe

Site Supporter
Do you have a dustbin full of fish in the back of the car as back up as well mate?:p

I wish mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Although the missus might wonder what kind of bird I had on the the back seat, that left (bream) slime behind ! :eek::eek::eek:

Scribe

Site Supporter
You've used that excuse as well mate, small world :beer-toast1:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I have tears in my eyes Dave laughing so hard the missus wants to know what I am laughing about. I told her it's Manhumour and she wouldn't understand.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Can you put me down please Scribe. Looks like it will be a laugh!!
Watch out that is @Scribe tactic he fish like a numpty , gets you rolling round in laughter so you watching him for his next.... Who been framed moment then oooosssshhhhhhhh he got ya .........bags up........ end of ya quid ............perhaps bags up is a bit of an over statement but just beware of his numptyness tactic

Scribe

Site Supporter
Watch out that is @Scribe tactic he fish like a numpty , gets you rolling round in laughter so you watching him for his next.... Who been framed moment then oooosssshhhhhhhh he got ya .........bags up........ end of ya quid ............perhaps bags up is a bit of an over statement but just beware of his numptyness tactic

Burghers my match strategy has been sussed. ! :(:love::love::D:D

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Easy on the fish in buckets quip @Dave Spence , those Barbel i 'got' towards the end helped :)

Not that they should be in a lake, let alone a bucket, what a hypocrite i am, should have put them back.....:unsure:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Easy on the fish in buckets quip @Dave Spence , those Barbel i 'got' towards the end helped :)

Not that they should be in a lake, let alone a bucket, what a hypocrite i am, should have put them back.....:unsure:

Definitely ringers, did you have a session on the Trent the day before ? :whistle::whistle: :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
Yes and unusually for the Trent Kev, had six and they were all about 2lb :)

It's what I am expecting I will catch when I go mate. Ok, ok if I am honest more like only three about a 1 Lb each. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.