MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I was due to bring a set of scales and a tripod (no net) but due to health reasons had to pull out a little while ago. Im happy to drop a set off if you need them im only based in Grantham

Thanks mate, I think we are covered as Lakeview have their scales and @Whisker is bring a set too. As we are only on two lakes now it won;t take long to get the weigh in done.

Take care

Kevin

Arch

Site Supporter
I've pulled out of this due to personal reasons, but best of luck to everyone attending. I'm sure you'll all have a great time, and well done Kev for organising it. (y)

Whisker

Site Supporter
I was due to bring a set of scales and a tripod (no net) but due to health reasons had to pull out a little while ago. Im happy to drop a set off if you need them im only based in Grantham
Thanks mate, don’t worry about it. We can do 22, we’re not weighing loads of 100lb+ weights 👍

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Arch thanks Simon, we will have that day on Trent before the end of the season either for barbel or the chub / roach on the stick mate. :upthumb:

Take care chip.

Scribe

Site Supporter
I could fall out with you :crybaby2:

YOu will have to wait to see if @Peter wins a match and thereby a pie or one in the raffle..............I am sure he will send you a picture of it. :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
Good luck to everyone taking part tomorrow (especially me, I need it more than you do. :D:D)

See you in the morning. 👍

Scribe

Site Supporter
Is it time to get up yet ? 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.