MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

mattnewark

Yeah I know Gixer is....fished against him on one of Bricky's matches a few years back down the Viaducts on the Trent.

Looking forward to it.

I lost of course.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Great turn out @Scribe - must be the pork pie promise.
I am a bit shocked TBH last year 18 fished so to get 30 names down already is amazing - the way to a MD'ers heart either food or drink obviously. :D

You just need to have a practice on Reef Luke if you come down for a session I'll teach you everything I know about it. :D:D

Northantslad

'Any indications?
No rain this time please Kev. Reminds me, i better see if the kit has dried out yet its largely where i left it :unsure:
@mattnewark be good to meet you, am much in the same boat, not the Trent, but last year was a good day, enjoyed it.

Scribe

Site Supporter
No rain this time please Kev. Reminds me, i better see if the kit has dried out yet its largely where i left it :unsure:
@mattnewark be good to meet you, am much in the same boat, not the Trent, but last year was a good day, enjoyed it.
The kit is dry mate I'm still soggy though ! I am hoping for an Indian Summer this year. :)

Scribe

Site Supporter
@rob6709 Good Man look forward to seeing you there...............go on you can admit it, it was the chance of winning a days coaching with Scribe that made you want to fish it. :whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fishing jazzman

Site Supporter
Hello Scribe, can you put me down to fish again this year please. Don't think I'll be having a shock section win like I did last year though.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Good morning Squire,

Your in (y) I would be happy with a section win shock or otherwise. :D

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thanks you sir, for adding me to the list, lets all hope we get better weather than we did last year.
I really hope so, although the rain didn't dampen the spirits, we certainly deserve a drier day this year.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Thanks you sir, for adding me to the list, lets all hope we get better weather than we did last year.
Its Scribes ploy get it to pi$$ down everybody flux off home ...............he wins .............only chance he got really :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Its Scribes ploy get it to pi$$ down everybody flux off home ...............he wins .............only chance he got really :ROFLMAO:
Errr let's think about that for a minute - Get it to rain....(how a rain dance ? :bounce:) rain puts everyone off (yeah right this is Britain and were anglers :unsure::rolleyes:)
If that wasn't enough. knowing my luck I would end up as DNW. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Kev Hiawatha of Lakeview will make it rain with a dance ................if all else fails he will start singing at the draw :singer:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Dave start stocking up for the pie match ? It bound to be wet and windy ,sitting under your brolly with fags and coffe/ tea to keep you warm just like last year .
If you remember mate, my brolly broke when I tried to put it up and my lighters got waterlogged and refused to work. Why did you think I was so pleased to see you when you had a little walk, you had a dry Zippo:p

Scribe

Site Supporter
If you remember mate, my brolly broke when I tried to put it up and my lighters got waterlogged and refused to work. Why did you think I was so pleased to see you when you had a little walk, you had a dry Zippo:p
And there was me thinking I know If there is one person I can trust to have a working brolly so I can light a cig underneath it's Dependable Dave. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: