MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@nutmeg @notneeded

The rules about feeders & straight leads only apply to their open matches - I have checked, so in our match those rules don't apply Pole, Waggler, Feeder (Free Running) & straight lead all allowed. Feed pellet must be Lakeview's own, but hook-bait can be any pellet, No Meat allowed at the fishery though.

Kev

nutmeg

Site Supporter
@Scribe cheers for the update, what about groundbaits l presume we can bring our own. I very rarely use meat these days unless on a trip to the Severn.
Phil.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
@Scribe judging by the speed names going down on the list you might want to dip in your pocket buy some more pies :D

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Scribe judging by the speed names going down on the list you might want to dip in your pocket buy some more pies :D
I tell you what mate, you have more front than Brighton - having said that reading between the lines, I picked up on the hint that you really want to make a donation for PPF or Pork Pie Fund as we call it around here. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bulldog

Site Supporter
I tell you what mate, you have more front than Brighton - having said that reading between the lines, I picked up on the hint that you really want to make a donation for PPF or Pork Pie Fund as we call it around here. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
0121 do 1 im bringing cake :finger:

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Northantslad @Dave Spence

Hi Chaps I am going to ask participants to bring something for the raffle. As there has been significant fund raising for the NHS going on already and being conscious that other charities are missing out, I thought this year the money raised should go to Cancer Research UK the sooner that cancer is annihilated the better for us all.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter

Hi Chaps I am going to ask participants to bring something for the raffle. As there has been significant fund raising for the NHS going on already and being conscious that other charities are missing out, I thought this year the money raised should go to Cancer Research UK the sooner that cancer is annihilated the better for us all.
Due to the number of fags I'm smoking whilst at home, I consider that an investment mate (y)

90sGear

Site Supporter
Which lakes we gonna have mate, do you know yet I've only got 6months to prep 😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
Right chaps, just an update from the fishery the are happy for us to have an extra lake so given the number of pegs as follows, we can go up to 34 with each angler having a spare peg.

Marina - 24 Pegs
Reef - 24 Pegs
Oasis - 20 Pegs

Scribe

Site Supporter
Which lakes we gonna have mate, do you know yet I've only got 6months to prep 😂
Yeah right like you need 6 months to prep - from the young Alan Scotthorne. If you need 6 months I'll need 6 years. :ROFLMAO:

90sGear

Site Supporter
Yeah right like you need 6 months to prep - from the young Alan Scotthorne. If you need 6 months I'll need 6 years. :ROFLMAO:
I'm talking gym work to prepare my body for them pork pies. Ps good choice of lakes!

Scribe

Site Supporter
@90sGear If you do win one will you give @dave a piece, as he hasn't been well recently and it would give him something to look forward to.

Northantslad

'Any indications?

Amen to that Mate. (y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
@90sGear If you do win one will you give @dave a piece, as he hasn't been well recently and it would give him something to look forward to.
I don't think so mate, can you remember the look on his face when I suggested he share his pie with the rest of us.......I'm still trying to get the stains out of my underpants. If you don't share, don't expect to be shared with:ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
I don't think so mate, can you remember the look on his face when I suggested he share his pie with the rest of us.......I'm still trying to get the stains out of my underpants. If you don't share, don't expect to be shared with:ROFLMAO:
:D:D Your right there Dave he went white as a sheet when you suggested sharing it.-The last time I saw .someone that pale and still walking was in a zombie film. :D:D

mattnewark

Go on then stick my name down. Been a few years since I've fished a match so will have to dust off the pole I guess. Will confirm in a few days when back at work if can have the day off.

I need to see if I can compete with a couple of the locals from my area (gixer and ulladabulla)!!! Unlikely as that may be as I'm more used to the Trent.

Thanks