MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Iโ€™ll hopefully do one with badH, next year, but it will just be a fun get together, no kudos ....mind you with my popularity on this forum , no one will come ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
How many times have I told you, the old expression 'least said, soonest mended' was said for a reason. :D:D

Venue dependent I would fish a match you / badH organised.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
How many times have I told you, the old expression 'least said, soonest mended' was said for a reason. :D:D

Venue dependent I would fish a match you / badH organised.
Probably be either Toft, Tunnel, Packington, Meadowlands, Barston or Barby Banks ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Scribe

Site Supporter
Probably be either Toft, Tunnel, Packington, Meadowlands, Barston or Barby Banks ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
They are all just over an hour from me, so no problem. (y)

TBH I never realised they were all that close - I need to get out more. :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i will now have to find other venues if @Scribe starts frequenting these seeing him once a year is enough :giggle:
Funnily enough they have all offered me free fishing and to put me on a retainer, to try to keep you away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

notneeded

Site Supporter
Well after seeing 3-4 other members going for a look at lakeview,I decided to have a look yesterday and there's was Dirk well well ,AND in true MD style it Pi**ed it down ha ha .

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Funnily enough they have all offered me free fishing and to put me on a retainer, to try to keep you away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They have heard about the way you fish.......... feel sorry for you and wouldnt be able to live with the guilt if they actual made you pay for it :LOL:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Well after seeing 3-4 other members going for a look at lakeview,I decided to have a look yesterday and there's was Dirk well well ,AND in true MD style it Pi**ed it down ha ha
How is Dirk, is he OK?