MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Added to Calendar: 18/10/20

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I think @Dave and @Peter should be practicing throwing coins onto a glove from 2m distance, this will help them observe social distancing whilst giving us our nuggets :headbang:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have just read the Angling Trust rules for matches especially 'no gathering of competitors for the draw or prize giving' So after the match if everyone goes home, I will give out the prizes and run the raffle.

You can trust me lads........:sneaky::sneaky:;);):whistle::whistle:

I've got the ideal solution - when Peter and I arrive, all Pies can go in my secure locker in the back of my truck which will be insulated and a few ice blocks in it.
After the match we will go straight home and I will look after them for everyone .... sorted

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I've got the ideal solution - when Peter and I arrive, all Pies can go in my secure locker in the back of my truck which will be insulated and a few ice blocks in it.
After the match we will go straight home and I will look after them for everyone .... sorted
Why are you not 35 stone?:p

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

Unfortunately Dave the Pork Pie Mafia Association got wind that after last year's match precious Melton Mowbray Pork Pies were smuggled across the border without the requisite Export Licence. Therefore this year all pork pies will be staying within the Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire (Ok @Dave Spence (y)) & Nottinghamshire borders. :D:D

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think @Dave and @Peter should be practicing throwing coins onto a glove from 2m distance, this will help them observe social distancing whilst giving us our nuggets :headbang:

Dave, I'm starting to worry about you obviously missing so much of your medication :nono: Now be a good chap and ask Mrs Spence to ensure that you take them every day and not miss anymore.

PS: Don't forget to bring some Nuggets on the day that you can wave farewell to at the end of the match. :upthumb:

notneeded

Site Supporter
Dave spence & Sricbe
I think you have them northern boys rattled ?
Bring people's wife's into it seems a blow below the belt ? Or is it Muggers wife wears the trousers in his house hold ??😂😂😂

Scribe

Site Supporter
Dave spence & Sricbe
I think you have them northern boys rattled ?
Bring people's wife's into it seems a blow below the belt ? Or is it Muggers wife wears the trousers in his house hold ??😂😂😂

Could be Tony, I am more worried that mugger might be in to Wife clothes swap.He reckons that he only wears the wife's stockings in the Winter to keep his legs warm........:unsure::unsure: :D

Scribe

Site Supporter
Stockings!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you :nono: Thermal tights but never stockings, can't keep the seams straight. :love:

It's ok Peter the stockings we can kind of accept, but do you have to wear the suspenders & basque with them ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe I am a bit out of step, after all just drive down any street and you will see lot's of rainbows in house windows, so you stand up, be proud, the nation is behind you & the rest of LGBTWXYZ <>+ community.

Scribe

Site Supporter
I wouldn't dream of depriving you of your pride and joy Kev. :upthumb:

Ah no there is a very 'special' prize waiting for the competitor that records the lowest weight. :upthumb: