MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Result and Banter.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Are you starting the planning then for the next one Ian & Kev? Best day out for ages, both 2019 and in the 'year' that has been 2020. Might have to use the law of sod in my planning for next time- stick a 6 elastic in, but as above, all about the pies, the craic and meeting up.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Are you starting the planning then for the next one Ian & Kev? Best day out for ages, both 2019 and in the 'year' that has been 2020. Might have to use the law of sod in my planning for next time- stick a 6 elastic in, but as above, all about the pies, the craic and meeting up.
Thank you for the kind comments, it’s a long way off yet Chris.
We’re both willing to organise something and it may well involve a change of scenery but we’ll wait until after Christmas before making any decisions ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Thank you for the kind comments, it’s a long way off yet Chris.
We’re both willing to organise something and it may well involve a change of scenery but we’ll wait until after Christmas before making any decisions ?
You could hold it on the Blackwater ?

Whisker

Site Supporter
Now there’s an idea. Everyone over to Ireland, Spennys putting us all up at his with free breakfasts in the morning! ??

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
The fish were that small in Oasis, I fished on my diawa whip, and they still came out the water on a gentle lift.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

Thanks Chris for the kind words. The feedback has been positive, despite it fishing hard this year.

I guess we are commited (or should be) to doing one next year, I fancy on the Trent, but might get outvoted. :D

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
You'd have to bivvy up in the garden but apart from that it's good.