MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Result and Banter.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
You can’t help some people mate. Especially those over the water... ☘️ ??

Ahh now be fair to the lad, there are no barbel in Ireland, so a blank or two has to be expected.:D

You watch Spenny teach the locals a thing or five, when his kit arrives.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a couple of pictures from yesterday as I didn't feel it was wise to stroll around the fishery at present, that and I was to busy trying to scratch a weight together. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

My office for the match Peg 21 on Marina....

Peg 21 Marina.JPG

DSCF0798.JPG

DSCF0799.JPG

DSCF0800.JPG

DSCF0802.JPG

DSCF0803.JPG

Total

Site Supporter
Just a couple of pictures from yesterday as I didn't feel it was wise to stroll around the fishery at present, that and I was to busy trying to scratch a weight together. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Peg 21 Marina.JPG

Excellent photos Peter.... (y).......I can only give 8 out of 10 for the above setup/layout....Carbon left on the ground and an unfolded towel.:geek::nono:;)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you ask @Scribe nicely he may tell you about my cunning plan to target a "Specimen" Perch.
Needless to say it didn't quite work out. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
If you ask @Scribe nicely he may tell you about my cunning plan to target a "Specimen" Perch.
Needless to say it didn't quite work out. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Decided that as the fishing was quiet to talke a walk around both lakes and whilst visiting Peter's peg saw him catch the smallest perch I have ever seen. :D:D I thought to myself Aye aye, it must be slow as Peter has taken to mugging infants now. :D:D

160642fishing

Site Supporter

Peg 21 Marina.JPG

DSCF0798.JPG

DSCF0799.JPG

DSCF0800.JPG

DSCF0802.JPG

DSCF0803.JPG
Who's the good looking bloke in the red and black bib n brace desperately looking for a bait the fish might take I wonder ? :confused:

dirk

Site Supporter
Great post match write up (y) I see Peter still buys new gear for every match :p

My day didn't start well, although I fancied fishing Oasis I didn't recon on having Gixer 13 and notneeded next to me. This was a complete nightmare because having been beaten by 200Ibs off the next peg by Gixer 13 I was expecting another drubbing. :spank: It wasn't until I heard him moan that it was too deep for his 12" Janson's rig I thought I might have a chance :p although I was still crying when notneeded started rifling through my kit. and taking photos of my rigs. :D
Thanks again Kev for organising it (y)