MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match October 2020

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
^^Maybe so! :giggle: .....But our Kev is supplying the winners cheese prize! :love:

Nobody mentioned cheese ! Buddyhell I got entrants demanding everyone gets Pork Pie and now the beggars want cheese as well !! :mad: I am a poor company director you know, I am that poor I can't afford to have an offshore tax haven. :cry::cry::cry:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Nobody mentioned cheese ! Buddyhell I got entrants demanding everyone gets Pork Pie and now the beggars want cheese as well !! :mad: I am a poor company director you know, I am that poor I can't afford to have an offshore tax haven. :cry::cry::cry:
Can you write off lost feeders mate:p

Total

Site Supporter

Knowing how generous your nature is Kev!........So Whisker reckons.........:ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Is that in kilo mate?

Kilos that's what drug dealers work in isn't ? Nah it's pounds mate TBF as everyone will attest there had been a lot of cold rain going in the previous day and all day of the match.

Dusty

Kilos that's what drug dealers work in isn't ? Nah it's pounds mate TBF as everyone will attest there had been a lot of cold rain going in the previous day and all day of the match.

No worries mate, I don’t mind if the usual winning weights are 10lb or 200lb it’s all part of the challenge ain’t it ?

Scribe

Site Supporter
No worries mate, I don’t mind if the usual winning weights are 10lb or 200lb it’s all part of the challenge ain’t it ?

Certainly is and it's more of a challenge for some than others........:) I just go along for the banter oh and the Large Breakfast as well of course.(y)

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Breakfasts - did some body mention breakfast ? You've got to get there early scribe to beat me for Breakfast ????

Scribe

Site Supporter
Right chaps, just an update from the fishery the are happy for us to have an extra lake so given the number of pegs as follows, we can go up to 34 with each angler have a spare peg.

Marina - 24 Pegs
Reef - 24 Pegs
Oasis - 20 Pegs

Will go and update the entry in Matchman's Calendar now.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Right chaps, just an update from the fishery the are happy for us to have an extra lake so given the number of pegs as follows, we can go up to 34 with each angler have a spare peg.

Marina - 24 Pegs
Reef - 24 Pegs
Oasis - 20 Pegs

Will go and update the entry in Matchman's Calendar now.
Just to clarify Kev, for Dave's benefit, can you fish either peg?:p:eek::whistle: