MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match October 2020

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Right all you lot I have special permission from the PM that I can self isolate at Lakeview from now until October 17th - 'Bagger' Boris said I needed the practice......:D:D

Botty1970

Craig, did'nt know you lurked on here mate, how ya doing ????
Hi Tony

I’m good thanks mate, I’m come on now and then I met some of these lads last year on poke pie match really nice guys,,you should come on it this year,,,,,hope your good mate and staying safe.

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Dave Spence If I could control the weather mate I would be a Billionaire - just imagine all the holiday resorts that you could ahem 'ask' for a donation to ensure good weather for the season.........strewth I could afford TWO Halkon Hunts outfits !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Neil ofthe nene along with several others will gladly offer some advice / tips during a match, that said he does have a knack of standing behind you as you are playing a fish only for it to slip the hook X 4. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Scribe

Site Supporter
that is probably a good idea mate, with the amount you can eat, you need one to wear and another to grow into.:p

Your right there Dave over this lockdown I have put weight on now up to 13 Stone. :eek: I put it down to missing out on my weight-walking regime (carrying kit to the peg & back. :D:D)

tysontim

Site Supporter
Hi Scribe is there access to put your vehicle behind your peg as I would like to enter only I have mobility problems and would struggle if its to far to walk.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Hi Scribe is there access to put your vehicle behind your peg as I would like to enter only I have mobility problems and would struggle if its to far to walk.
Don't worry about getting to your peg always some MDs will take your kit for you ,it has been know if most agree you get an early peg and a shorter walk .

Scribe

Site Supporter
Right chaps given the huge response we have had to the match I have limited the numbers at 28 so four sections of 7 - this may be subject to change but we have two lakes guaranteed so will look into the pegging when we can get out and I can do a recce and get some gen from the owners.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Right chaps given the huge response we have had to the match I have limited the numbers at 28 so four sections of 7 - this may be subject to change but we have two lakes guaranteed so will look into the pegging when we can get out and I can do a recce and get some gen from the owners.
Why not 7 sections of 4? :p:p:p:p