MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match October 2020

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Scribes worst nightmare ? Gixer13 one side Me the other ??

Tony I played a lot of rugby on the front row of the scrum, so I am used to being battered both sides !

I would at least enjoy enjoy the banter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Yes please can do either 11th or 18th, 18th is day after my birthday so i might bring a cake (as a bribe) (y)
@Scribe can you supply the paracetamol cheers

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Right Chaps hot off the press from Lakeview they have offered us Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th. Given that 5 MD'ers couldn't make Saturday 17th and only one that couldn't make Sunday 18th (sorry @Neil ofthe nene) I have opted for Sunday 18th October will put a post in the Matchman's Diary section.

There are no other matches taking place on Sunday 18th and I have been told that we can have three lakes if we want to (Bags I get a lake to myself ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Which day of the weekend will the match most likely be held?
Only asking as l would most likely stay over somewhere local and drive down on the day.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Nutmeg,

If i am still living in Grantham, your more than welcome to crash at my place, i have a 3 bed bungalow with just me here, lake view is 30 mins drive from my house

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Cheers guys for the date info as requested, and a very kind offer gingert76 l will get back to you once l know if all is good to go mate (y) :)