MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match October 2020

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Right Chaps & Chapesses we all need something to look forward too, so after last year's Pork Pie Match was well received, I thought I would run it again.

Same venue as last year - Lakeview Fishery

When: October Saturday/Sunday 10-11 th or 17-18 th Difficult to give an exact date as yet - awaiting confirmation from the fishery as the delay to the start of the season may

The fishery is very accessible with a straight run from the A46 and has superb facilities and there will be more than enough room with the two lakes to get some decent pegging.

As an incentive (bribe) I will put up three of Melton Mowbray's finest pork pies for 1.2 & 3 rd places.

Peg £7 - Payable on the day.
Pools £13
Winner take all £1

There will be a charity raffle - I'll get our business to put £50 in the pot of Bobco vouchers and no doubt Lakeview will donate some prizes from their tackle shop.

Draw 9am
Fish 10.30 - 3.30
Cafe and tackle shop on site
Rules & Info Here

When I can get a fixed date from Lakeview I'll post it in the Matchman's Diary Section.

So put your names down below and advise which day/date suits you best and I'll try to get the date with the highest number of requests.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thanks lads it would be good to see you all again.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Provisional as PM'd. Can bring scales, weigh sheets, boards etc if required :waving:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Provisional as PM'd. Can bring scales, weigh sheets, boards etc if required :waving:

Thanks mate that would be appreciated - although as I recall from last year the lads at Lakeview did the weigh in duties, although if you bring a ser just in case that would be helpful. (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thanks to everyone that's put their name forward, I'll try to get a date nailed down asap.

Will make sure the raffle is better organised this year, as for the weather......well that's in the lap of the gods. :unsure:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Hi Kev - can you put me and Jos down please. We can only do 10/11 or 18th though.

Hope you’re well!

Duly noted Luke - I am fine mate hope you and all the family are ok too.