MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
That's a shame Ian - will do there is a disorderly queue lining up. :D

@satinet are you still up for this match ? Please let me know otherwise it's only fair I offer it to the next on the list - thanks

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Sorry @Scribe I’ve been asked to do something else on that day and as I’m not confirmed for this I’ve agreed to do that. Please can you remove me from the reserves list. Sorry to mess you about, I’ll make sure I get my name down sooner next time.

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Awesome thanks for the update Scribe never wish any bad luck on anyone to gain a place in a fishing comp 👍🤓

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
So I believe mate but never one to shy away always up for a challenge. Last Friday I never stopped shaking till about 2 oclock but absolutely loved every minute of it even Saturday
I was like that at first but i then put it in my head im only fishing against myself and just enjoy myself doing the best i could , if i framed it was a massive bonus if not i usually enjoyed it and hopefully picked up a few ideas to try in the next match .I really enjoy match fishing especially now im usually very relaxed .

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
I was like that at first but i then put it in my head im only fishing against myself and just enjoy myself doing the best i could , if i framed it was a massive bonus if not i usually enjoyed it and hopefully picked up a few ideas to try in the next match .I really enjoy match fishing especially now im usually very relaxed .
Cheers Robert d if i think i am fishing against myself i would probably loose lols, but have got the bug big time really enjoyed the weekend fishing and meeting everyone

Scribe

Site Supporter
If anyone wants to know the depths on Marina & Lagoon lakes then ask @dirk he has fished every peg at Lakeview. :D:D

C'mon @dirk let everyone know the secrets revealed by your 'special' guru plummet. :D:D

dirk

Site Supporter
Right! Guru Plummet says that the full depths on Marina 4ft ish Lagoon 4ft ish . My advice is to fish to your strengths. If you are a maggot person fish maggot. If you're a pellet person fish pellet but don't over feed, they don't like lots of pellets. I would imagine corn will start to work in October. It's hard to say where in your peg the fish will feed and what method, that is something you have to work out on the day, it changes from week to week and peg to peg. I'd keep a watch on the results on Facebook for pegs in form. (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Good man @dirk I knew you would have the low down on both lakes.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Fish to my strengths......cool.

I'll bring my Barbel gear and 6 oz leads then :)
Don't think fish caught from two lakes over count mate.

Beggar if I had only thought Matt, I should re-located the match to the River Trent. :D:D

mattnewark

Looking forward to Lakeview. The last time I fished it was the Pork Pie match. I finally worked out what I needed to do to catch a few in the last 20 mins :)

Bit late by then, especially when you have Luke drawn next to ya!

Scribe

Site Supporter
Looking forward to Lakeview. The last time I fished it was the Pork Pie match. I finally worked out what I needed to do to catch a few in the last 20 mins :)

Bit late by then, especially when you have Luke drawn next to ya!
He is good isn't he. :)