MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
So I believe mate but never one to shy away always up for a challenge. Last Friday I never stopped shaking till about 2 oclock but absolutely loved every minute of it even Saturday
I wondered why you were very quiet on the Friday match until we were packing up. I was thinking miserable git, I thought all these drowners were nice blokes. But we had a good chat afterwards, so you redeemed yourself.😉😉🥰

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
I wondered why you were very quiet on the Friday match until we were packing up. I was thinking miserable git, I thought all these drowners were nice blokes. But we had a good chat afterwards, so you redeemed yourself.😉😉🥰
Sorry mate wasn't being miserable just shitting myself lols don't worry won't be so quiet next time 😉

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

Did he have a peg near you and were you in your blonde wig.........:)

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
You know me Stewie nothing over 2oz I fish like a stealth warrior bringing them perch in you can hear a pellet land in the water next too me 🤣🤣