MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Ha ha Chris your not wrong just signed up for the local winter league
Winter league can be very hard fishing, depending on where it is. If you survive that and they’ll be no stopping you.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
So I believe mate but never one to shy away always up for a challenge. Last Friday I never stopped shaking till about 2 oclock but absolutely loved every minute of it even Saturday
I wondered why you were very quiet on the Friday match until we were packing up. I was thinking miserable git, I thought all these drowners were nice blokes. But we had a good chat afterwards, so you redeemed yourself.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

Richy the perch

Formerly TRFC2000
Site Supporter
I wondered why you were very quiet on the Friday match until we were packing up. I was thinking miserable git, I thought all these drowners were nice blokes. But we had a good chat afterwards, so you redeemed yourself.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°
Sorry mate wasn't being miserable just shitting myself lols don't worry won't be so quiet next time πŸ˜‰

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

Did he have a peg near you and were you in your blonde wig.........:)

Richy the perch

Formerly TRFC2000
Site Supporter
You know me Stewie nothing over 2oz I fish like a stealth warrior bringing them perch in you can hear a pellet land in the water next too me 🀣🀣

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
You know me Stewie nothing over 2oz I fish like a stealth warrior bringing them perch in you can hear a pellet land in the water next too me 🀣🀣
A3E15607-7D5C-46C7-88C7-BB9FC4299505.jpeg

That’s you, that isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.