Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
The Mr's current situation 😱

Can anyone give me a lift to the match. Not sure the Mr will make it! 🙄

Screenshot_20211001-163405.png

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Bait.....sort of, rigs erm have some, kit semi-ready. Next year Kev don't arrange the match so close to one of our four busiest times a year and a bi-annual reporting period. I am totally Compost Mentis.:poop:.......Brain:ghost::sleep:

Those taking part will all bloddy well enjoy themselves or 'The Management' will want to know why they are'nt !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Me and the Mrs are still in the pub, god knows where we are staying. We checked in somewhere about 6 hours ago..hic
You have to be in the White Lion so turn right when you come out of the pub, no Munchy your other right ! :D:D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right that's me off to bed - early to bed, early to rise, the quicker I get there the more I'll eat pies :D

(I'm a poet and a pretty rubbish one at that lol ) :waving:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Early to bed, early to rise, the quicker you get there, the quicker you’ll lose a nugget to @Peter … hmmm, you’re a better poet than me it seems… 😝 see you in the morning Captain of the ship 👍

chris1967

Site Supporter
Enjoy ya sens , i'm gunna make my way to a drab DVSA test lane in a mo . you never know nothing might not turn up today seeing as theres a shortage of drivers and all that lmfao

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Cars loaded, will be setting off in about 15 mins when andrew gets here. Done eat all the breckie you fat gits especially you scribe, see you all soon

Status
Not open for further replies.