MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
I get why your annoyed mate, but count your blessings it could have been a lot worse had it happened last year.

God willing we will run another one next year.
Hope so, and hopefully the Glebe teams match will produce a last minute spot for me in a couple of weeks👍

Whisker

Site Supporter
Hope so, and hopefully the Glebe teams match will produce a last minute spot for me in a couple of weeks👍
Those who haven’t yet paid for the Glebe are paying at the PP match (NotN has an extended date, exceptional circumstances). So I think the 18 listed are more or less definites.
Assuming we still have 2 reserves 48hrs prior, I’ll make it 5 teams of 4 to accommodate as many as we can… I’d say you have a better than average chance 👍

mattnewark

So, my car has failed it's MOT and seeing it's a banger, it's not worth fixing. I have a week to source a vehicle, hopefully a fishing van, nothing new, just a reliable run around fingers crossed.

I'm still coming, so if if anything changes, I'll do the good deed and let you know a few days before if I'm still without wheels. Just about sums up my week this does.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@mattnewark Sorry to hear that mate, cars are great when they are working and a source of consternation & trouble when they're not. Hope you manage to get a fishing wagon to suit you. Make sure you can get a bedchair and little stove in the back for those overnight barbel sessions. :upthumb:

mattnewark

Thanks for the offer Neil but I should have the use of the wife's car as backup if I can't get the van. My Fiesta has been on it's last legs for a while, I've just put getting a newer vehicle off for too long really.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Just in case you are wondering where you saw the last update it's here

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I know this should be in classified but I'm selling my Preston Monster Bait station and as I'm on the match on Saturday I could bring it along if anyones interested,asking £35.

preston_offbox_36_monster_eva_mega_bait_station.jpg

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
That's perfect for holding all the stuff I usually end up losing, dropping or is just out of reach on the floor. As in rollies, flask and sarnies. I can hide a couple of cold ones in there too ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I don't need to bring any cash with me. @Mrs Munch is going to pay for everything as I have paid for the digs and the fuel to and fro she very kindly offered to cover all other expenses... or did I dream that? :sleep::unsure:

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I don't need to bring any cash with me. @Mrs Munch is going to pay for everything as I have paid for the digs and the fuel to and fro she very kindly offered to cover all other expenses... or did I dream that? :sleep::unsure:
You’ll find out tomorrow when we are all munching a huge breakfast and you don’t have any loot with you.🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.