MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@nutmeg Sorry to hear that chip, I was looking forward to watching you wagglering.......:D:D

I know @Simon Walsh well, we usually fish at Eye Kettleby a few times a year, so fully expect he might ambush us all. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That said he is not on home waters and Lakeview can be a challenge at times.🤪🤪

Scribe

Site Supporter
@TRFC2000 There is a peg for you chip if you still want to fish ?

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Sorry mate the wife has booked a bloody trip to Malta thanks for keeping me in touch though

Scribe

Site Supporter
@TRFC2000 No worries chip, it could have been a lot worse it could have been a shopping trip, that doesn't include a Fishing tackle shop, she booked. :D:D

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Absolutely gutted on said yes to the holiday on Friday and she booked it Friday afternoon never hope the weather is kind and you all have a great day 👍🤓

jononcb

Can You put me down on the reserve list for this please?! (In case of a late drop out!)

dirk

Site Supporter
The Vets are fishing Marina and Lagoon this Saturday. Keep an eye on the Results it might give you an idea of what weight you're likely to need. I'm not there this Saturday, going away for the weekend so I'm fresh for the porkpie match lol :D

Stewie74

Site Supporter
@Scribe

apologies mate I’m going to have to give this one a miss.

Daughter has brought COVID home from school, wife has already tested positive as well, I’m awaiting my PCR results. 99% sure I’ll be self-isolating for 10 days.

Sorry for messing you about☹️☹️

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
@Scribe

Daughter has brought COVID home from school, wife has already tested positive as well, I’m awaiting my PCR results. 99% sure I’ll be self-isolating for 10 days.

Hope they feel better soon.

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Scribe

So sorry to hear that chip, no messing about at all. (y) Family and yourself first that's the priority. Hope the good lady doesn't suffer badly with the symproms.

Take care.

Kevin

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Hope they feel better soon.

So sorry to hear that chip, no messing about at all. (y) Family and yourself first that's the priority. Hope the good lady doesn't suffer badly with the symproms.

Take care.

Kevin
That’s the annoying thing, daughter (15) is symptom-free, wife has a mild headache but no other symptoms. We’ve both been double jabbed months ago, but my understanding is we can still carry and spread it, so lockdown it’s is🤬🤬

Gutted, was really looking forward to it.

Scribe

Site Supporter
@jononcb there is a peg for you if you still want it mate ?

Scribe

Site Supporter
That’s the annoying thing, daughter (15) is symptom-free, wife has a mild headache but no other symptoms. We’ve both been double jabbed months ago, but my understanding is we can still carry and spread it, so lockdown it’s is🤬🤬

Gutted, was really looking forward to it.
I get why your annoyed mate, but count your blessings it could have been a lot worse had it happened last year.

God willing we will run another one next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.