MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
No worries Chris. (y)

Thank you for the donation it's very much appreciated.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Getting the box all sorted. I bought the back tray ages ago from a fellow MD member but this is the first time fitting it. It doesn't fit on the side unfortunately but that's no big issue. This is the feeder setup but I do have a bar for the pole should I need it and bring it? New Preston bar for the keepnets, 2 should be enough given the lakes we are fishing? I guess I should really give it a clean though!!
Really looking forward to meeting you all and winning the big wooden spoon ;)(y)

Attachments

• 20210916_165734.jpg
    20210916_165734.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210916_165751.jpg
    20210916_165751.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 12

Whisker

Site Supporter
@Godber my dear fellow, there’s only 2 weeks to go until the greatest event in the angling calendar year, the Pork Pie 3 match. Knock out as many pairs of W@nkles as you can and there’ll be a porkie flavoured bonus in it for you… 👍

Whisker

Site Supporter
Of course! Wouldn’t dare give away the premium porkie prizes, they is for us proper anglers! 🤪

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I can see them, there W@nkles making a special guest appearance in one of @Dave Spence Drowners stories. :D:D In fact If I offer Dave a bribe incentive he will put them in and we can take online orders for the whole country............better add the word multi in front of Billionaires my son. :upthumb: :upthumb:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I can see them, there W@nkles making a special guest appearance in one of @Dave Spence Drowners stories. :D:D In fact If I offer Dave a bribe incentive he will put them in and we can take online orders for the whole country............better add the word multi in front of Billionaires my son. :upthumb: :upthumb:
I need to try em before I do that mate. Shall I pm my address?😜😜😜

nutmeg

Site Supporter
@Scribe, hi mate, sadly l wont now be able to attend due to circumstances beyond my control over the weekend of the match, so at least you guys wont have to worry about dusting off your wagglers.
Sorry mate
PS
Just keep your eyes on Simon Walsh, he is a bandit :jump: