MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Any body worried about Dirk being the loacal expert don't worry ? Me and gixer 13 will put him off his game 😂 Can't catch fish if his rig is jumping about as he's laughing to much 😂😂

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Long shot I know,but if anyone has a spare rod / pole tube such as the Daiwa tube or Cadence Rod tube pictured below, I would happily buy if it could be brought to either East Stoke for Gixer13's river match on 11th September or Lakeview on the day that would be great.

IMG_1521.jpg IMG_1521.jpg

Whisker

Site Supporter
I’ve got 3 black tubes, 1600mm x 2.5in diameter, if one of them is any good. Guess you want a clear one though….?

90sGear

Site Supporter
Right! Guru Plummet says that the full depths on Marina 4ft ish Lagoon 4ft ish . My advice is to fish to your strengths. If you are a maggot person fish maggot. If you're a pellet person fish pellet but don't over feed, they don't like lots of pellets. I would imagine corn will start to work in October. It's hard to say where in your peg the fish will feed and what method, that is something you have to work out on the day, it changes from week to week and peg to peg. I'd keep a watch on the results on Facebook for pegs in form. (y)
Hey Dirk do these lakes have the IDE in as well like reef in addition to the carps and F1s?

dirk

Site Supporter
Yes lots of Ide well there was, we went several weeks without catching any during the summer. Lakeview recon that most went down a pipe from Marina to the adjacent lake. You could win a match with them when they first went in but not any more. Yes there are also Ide in Lagoon. (y)

dirk

Site Supporter
Can't you memorise the 1 top kit you've got. Mind you looking at your results I don't think you should bother getting it out :roflmao:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Just had a look at the long range weather forecast for the day. The good news is the wind should be from the South West 8 Mph average, with 95% cloud cover.....................and :drums: 5.3mm of rain. 🌧️🌧️☂️ :eek:

Think I'll see if Amazon has some NIkWax. :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
@MunchMyStump are you asking about me personally or Lakeview ? :D:D

None of the lakes have a silt issue, your bait will sit on the bottom and not disappear...............unless a crafty F1 nicks it without you noticing. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Scribe

Site Supporter
@TRFC2000 Well good things come to he who waits, so they say and yes there is a place for you now, if you want it ?

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Stewie74 Your on the list and likely to move up to first reserve once @TRFC2000 confirms his place (or not) stay tuned to this channel as anything could happen in the next hour. :D

Have you seen @Whisker Team of three match at the Glebe here one of the premier venues in the country.