MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - Saturday 2nd October 2021 Venue Change

dirk

Site Supporter
I was looking forward to a new venue but if it has to be LakeView then so be it lol :roflmao: What's all this about Scribe buying everyone a pint after the match :D

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I was waiting for hey ladyship to reply to that one... Anyhow there will be enough tits turning up anyway ;)
I don't know what you have been told mate, but there is definitely no dancing girls booked, unless you counting Samantha @Yosemite Sam. :D:D

I don't know you try to be subtle and Muncy drives a Mack truck through it all. :D:D

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know you try to be subtle and Muncy drives a Mack truck through it all. :D:D
Kev, one gets the merest hint from some of @MunchMyStump's comments that he gets the feeling that his MD's brothers of the angle may not be 100% behind him in his piscatorial battles, and that for some reason we may have a slight bias towards @Mrs Munch. :beautiful: 😍

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Peter Are we not all Gentleman Anglers following in the footsteps of the greats and as such shouldn't we stand four square behind the fairer sex. To do otherwise wouldn't we be nothing more than a bunch of bounders, cads and riffraff. :D:D

Hard luck Munchy

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Slight bias? That must go down as possibly the understatement of the year :ROFLMAO:. However I bare no malice and at the end of the day may the better woman win or something like that??
As for Gentlemen Anglers... Never have I heard such piffle.
Look, she is beautiful, blond hair, blue eyes and huge tits. I can understand your frustrations, truly I can, but she is with me so nar nar nar! :beautiful::flipa::kiss::naughty:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Mr M can I just point you in the direction of this

All I can say is you have changed your tune. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Love that post! Things have not changed, we still "challenge" each other :ROFLMAO:. I am so looking forward to the match and seeing the look on the face of whoever pegs next to her ladyship. Oh by the way, whoever the poor soul is, will by default become the defroster for the day... Have fun with that!
Both of us are looking forward to meeting you reprobates and as RULE 13 has become a thing, I am out on my own tomorrow practicing.
The anniversary present arrived today for herself. New Guru N Gauge 10' feeder rod, mould and feeders. I am hopeful I will be back in the good books for at least a week? @Mrs Munch ?

Scribe

Site Supporter
Oh no you don't @MunchMyStump Rule 13 was only in jest, you must think we are daft handing you an easy excuse on a plate as to why Mrs M paddles your bum again :D:D

I can always cancel Rule 13........ I am beginning to revel in the power an MO can wield, never felt so powerful since they made me milk monitor at school. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I don't know what you have been told mate, but there is definitely no dancing girls booked, unless you counting Samantha @Yosemite Sam. :D:D

Ay, hang on a minute, you didn’t tell me I had to dance as well as fish. Come to think of it, I can probably dance better than I fish, and I’m a carp dancer.

Whisker

Site Supporter
I got tit but thought it was a slippery slope… Mrs Munch is not one to be messed with! 😱