MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - New Territory Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

kev coke

So looking at the very limited rules kev the only bait ban is dog meat so does that mean cat meat is allowed

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Morning Kev

I’ll check and get back to you. I thought it said animal food but it’s been a while since I looked. 👍

Scribe

Site Supporter
Morning @satinet Not too late, I can put you down as first reserve. It's fairly inevitable that someone will have to drop out, so your in with a good chance.

Cheers

satinet

Site Supporter
Morning @satinet Not too late, I can put you down as first reserve. It's fairly inevitable that someone will have to drop out, so your in with a good chance.

Cheers
ok sounds good. I've never fished a match before but if it's for MDs, it should be a laugh.

Scribe

Site Supporter
ok sounds good. I've never fished a match before but if it's for MDs, it should be a laugh.
Your more than welcome Squire, there will certainly be lots of banter flying around to enjoy.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
That's the accommodation sorted for the Munchies weekend away. Heading down on the Friday and returning on the Sunday. A nice weekend trip. I feel the pinch in the wallet already! :eek:

I will be bringing a large Stam Pie as we call them up ere. Big enough for everyone to have a slice. Those who donate Carp will be excluded... So, that's the whole pie for me probably! :sick:
Let us see what Melton's finest can produce against Otley's finest.

Both of us are really looking forward to this get together, it's a great cause.

Munchy

satinet

Site Supporter
How many nets do you need or is that putting the cart before the horse?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
If @Mrs Munch is going to need 20 nets it's only fair to let her peg the extras out in our pegs, so that she can have some space in hers.
Perish the thought that the odd carp might find itself being dropped into the wrong net resulting in an absolute hammering for @MunchMyStump though but accidents do happen. ;) :oops:🤣