MD Midlands - Pork Pie III - New Territory Saturday 2nd October 2021

Added to Calendar: 02/10/21

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Is this the one near the dogs trust Kev? I have scales/tripod etc happy to weigh in which ever lake I draw ditto the Glebe match.

I have some raffle prizes too, dynamite towels, caps etc

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Is this the one near the dogs trust Kev? I have scales/tripod etc happy to weigh in which ever lake I draw ditto the Glebe match.

I have some raffle prizes too, dynamite towels, caps etc
That would great Luke if you could bring them on the day as @Whisker has set, so that's one set of scales for each lake, which really helps.

Thank you mate that's generous of you.

@Yosemite Sam That's great Samantha Sam I mean. :)(y) Look forward to meeting you there, :upthumb:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Can't say that mate bit late in getting it up here, but the period from Christmas up to a few weeks ago I was feeling very flat and not really up to sorting it.

Wish you could mate, I'll even top up my zippo specially. :D
Tell you what mate, as a prize, I will put all the section winners in a special "Drowners" story (with their permission).

Krh57

Site Supporter
Hiya Kev, well done for organising again, could you put Fish4alarf and myself down, thanks

Scribe

Site Supporter
Google maps say's it's the A6006 ?
Your quite right mate, that's what you get for staring at three computer screens at work all day and then sit typing something up on a smaller screen at night. :rolleyes::) Thanks for pointing it out, now amended.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
That would great Luke if you could bring them on the day as @Whisker has set, so that's one set of scales for each lake, which really helps.

Thank you mate that's generous of you.

@Yosemite Sam That's great Samantha Sam I mean. :)(y) Look forward to meeting you there, :upthumb:
If I wear my blonde wig and high heels, you’ll never recognise me.🥰😘

Scribe

Site Supporter
Nice work lads, stick me down , happy to donate something to the raffle. October’s shaping up nicely !
Great to have you along chip, look forward to seeing you there.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I think we wouldn't recognise you if you didn't wear them.. 😉😉:D
That’s true. It won’t matter if I forget to pack my headscarf and dark sunglasses then, having never met anybody. However I will shave my mustach off and get a haircut

Attachments

• DA5E3A51-4F5C-4E36-9D22-31B8A07445BD.png
    DA5E3A51-4F5C-4E36-9D22-31B8A07445BD.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 0